Skyrim World Map in Full 3D

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Title: World Map in Full 3D
Description: This amazing mod allows you to view the world map in full 3D. You can zoom in almost to the ground and explore area around the character in full detail.
Author(s): Mikanoshi
Compatibility Information: Version 1.0+
Preview:
Other Information:
1. Game doesn't start or crashes on save load - remove lines with uLockedObjectMapLOD and uLockedTerrainLOD (this may lower objects and terrain detail on the map)
2. Love clouds? Then remove line that contains sMapCloudNIF

Attachments

• WorldMapInFull3D.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 45
  • skyrim-3d-map.jpg
    skyrim-3d-map.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 26

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Sounds good, might download it when I get home. It doesn't slow the system down much does it?

Stone

Retired Moderator
That looks SO awesome. It's a shame I have it for PS3. :eek:

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Finally!!!

The game's map sucks so badly! who want clouds obscuring their map!!!

wow, that is really cool. it is just a set of parameters to add to your .ini file.... high detail only in your immediate surroundings, so it shouldn't be too heavy.

Basically Bethesda just ported the game to PC from the console and left the modders do the rest of the work for nada.... niice. . .

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Didn't work as is for me, gave me a blank blue map.... I had to use the following:

[MapMenu]
uLockedObjectMapLOD=8
uLockedTerrainLOD=8
bWorldMapNoSkyDepthBlur=1
fWorldMapNearDepthBlurScale=0
fWorldMapDepthBlurScale=0
fWorldMapMaximumDepthBlur=0
fMapMenuOverlayNormalSnowStrength=0.7000
fMapWorldInitialPitch=90.0000
fMapWorldMaxPitch=400.0000
fMapWorldMinPitch=0.0000
fMapWorldYawRange=3600.0000
fMapWorldCursorMoveArea=0.5
fMapWorldHeightAdjustmentForce=100.0000
fMapWorldMaxHeight=160000.0000
fMapWorldMinHeight=3000.0000
fMapWorldZoomSpeed=0.4
fMapLookMouseSpeed=4.0000
fMapMoveKeyboardSpeed=0.009
sMapCloudNIF=0

----
These settings won’t give full detail , but if you just need a fast and decent map, use them, along with the High Quality Map mod with all roads drawn.

I really like the
fMapWorldInitialPitch=90.0000

This gives you a vertical top-down view when you open the map, unless you are near the edges of the map, in which case it comes up slightly tilted so you can see where you are.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts