Skyrim wins GOTY @ Inside Gaming Awards 2011

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
it did deserve this honour, i think they would mention this forum as well except for legal reasons. This is the top one on the web, well over the Bethesda forums.

Dragonfang

"Alas Negras en la Helada."
Those awards are a joke, seriously... No Witcher 2? no Shogun 2? Amnesia? Bulletstorm? come on...

On the other hand, from what was choiced to the awards, Deus Ex is by far the best of them, maybe seconded by BF3 (if we only take incount the multiplayer experience).​

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
How could you say Skyrim was not worthy of winning! But Shogun 2 was PC only right? And my friend said bullet storm sucks, kinda like a GoW mod for first person. (they exist)

Dragonfang

"Alas Negras en la Helada."
Is not, Deus Ex is just a superior game from the listed there, the graphics were outstanding, the storyline was epic, the roleplay was totally rewarding, replay value over the top, the combat and stealth system was just perfectly balanced, music and voice acting also really great.

It matters that shogun 2 was PC only? many of the other games were console only, does not matter at all. No when shogun 2 is probably the best RTS game of the dacade and is a masterpiece of artwork way to rarely seen in today generic "year to year" games.

Luft

Congratulations to the developers, outstanding title. Best game I've played in the last 27 years, hands down.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts