Skyrim: Water Freezing Bug: Solution

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
If you are experiencing a Water freezing Glitch Here is the soultion.
Go to GAME DATA.
Not SAVED GAME DATA.
Delete Skyrim-And Skyrim update 1.5.
Put the game in. Download both Update, and Game.
Problem Solved.

Savengaurd

Go to GAME DATA.
Not SAVED GAME DATA.
Problem Solved.
thank you very much your solution was very helpful

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
This is old news but its still good to have it out there!
M'aiq realizes this is old news. But news is news.
Somebody needed it. As you can see, Thank you.

Ginger Supreme

Go to GAME DATA.
Not SAVED GAME DATA.
Problem Solved.[/ TY! i've been avoiding water for the past month -_-.

azzakip

hi im new to this but i find a way around the water glitch you cant go underneath or anything like that but if you look up in the sky before swimming and keep looking up the game doesnt freeze
:) hope this helps

Camel Tacos

I just started having this problem. i stopped playing skyrim for about 2 months from about april to june. i started playing again and it would freeze when i would enter the water anywhere. it would not freeze if i could walk in the water but as soon as i started swimming it would freeze. due to this i cannot start the stormcloak quest or even finish the thieves guild quest. i play on ps3... does your solution help for ps3 too?

azzakip

I just started having this problem. i stopped playing skyrim for about 2 months from about april to june. i started playing again and it would freeze when i would enter the water anywhere. it would not freeze if i could walk in the water but as soon as i started swimming it would freeze. due to this i cannot start the stormcloak quest or even finish the thieves guild quest. i play on ps3... does your solution help for ps3 too?
yea i was on the same mission when it started happening to me took me a while to figure it out a long process of jumping from ice to ice to get as close as i could haha but all you need to do is slowly walk into the water and keep your head looking up at the sky aslong as your head doesnt go under the water it should be fine and yes i did it on the PS3

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
Yes My Dear friend. My solution works for all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts