Skyrim Tutorial #2 Gold Gold Gold

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Is the book glitch present on the console versions of this game (that you know of)? I know the machine language input won't work on consoles. Thanks.

selbor61

Useful tip in choosing items to carry with you to sell to vendors. A sclaed helmet is worth 175 gold, and its weight is 2 pounds. Divide its worth by it weight, it equals 87.5 gold per 1 pound it is occupying. So, lets use another iten for comparison. Steel Plate Boots and Steel Plate Gauntlets are worth the same amount. But if you divide worth by weight, Steel Plate Gauntlets would be more. The Steel Plate Boots are worth 125, and its weight is 9. So 125 divided by 9= around 14 gold per a lb it is occupying. The Steel Plate Gauntlets are worth 125 and its total weight is 6. So 125 divided by 6 = around 21 gold per a lb it's occupying.
This is just a helpful tip for you to choose what items to take and what items to leave behind.

Icy Seeker

For me it only works one time. Then then it appears like the skeleton is blown off the mountain when I come back. (On both accounts)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts