• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
What if when you started up skyrim you heard a crunching sound from your console /PC . And when you ejected the disc all that came out were disc shards. How would you feel? If that happened to me I would cry and I haven't cried over anything in years.

Cade

Similar issue happened to a buddy of mine, well, sorta. Few guys were getting together with two consoles to set up some Halo 3 and friend A takes out his brand new copy, pops it into his X-box and gets it booting up. Guy stands up...and knocks over the X-box. And thus, pursues a grinding noise. Game gets scratched all to hell...and deep inside, I smile. (Halo. =( )

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
That happened to my old copy of Warhammer: Dark Omens. I'd left the game running on the Main Menu screen and gone to watch TV in the next room. About an hour later I heard a loud bang from my room, so I go to check it out.

On one side of the room was the front panel for my CD drive. On the other side was my computer, with warm shards of disc sticking out of the injured drive.

No biggie, though - the game wasn't that great anyway. :p

RGKID144

lol id instantly return to gamestop and pick up another copy. But id hafta wipe my tears away before walking in.

brandon

real question would be. is it covered under the warranty same as said xbox?

Laedarr

Easy, buy a new disc, and if my console/pc was shot, just buy a new one of them..Sorry, but nothing prevents me from playing Skyrim!!!

Panthera

Don Gato
Easy, buy a new disc, and if my console/pc was shot, just buy a new one of them..Sorry, but nothing prevents me from playing Skyrim!!!

Hey can I be your friend? You seem to have a lot of money. ;) :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts