• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What would you choose as a "stuffy," a la Pikachu & his pals & why? (inspired by Melody)

• Total voters

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
See poll. . .

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
I would go with something like an Alduin...something more bad-ass

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
My second choice would be Skeever but I voted Frostbite spider. :D

dunklunk

I would go with something like an Alduin...something more bad-ass

Gimme a double-enchanted, ring-wearing, necklace-draping, boots-plodding, bracers-enforcing, armor-repelling, helmet-deflecting, shield-denying SKEEVER and he will take down your vaunted bad-ass Alduin, Sgt. Guaranteed! In about eight tries, possibly 18. . . . :D Maybe even 88.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
Gimme a double-enchanted, ring-wearing, necklace-draping, boots-plodding, bracers-enforcing, armor-repelling, helmet-deflecting, shield-denying SKEEVER and he will take down your vaunted bad-ass Alduin, Sgt. Guaranteed! In about eight tries, possibly 18. . . . :D Maybe even 88.
lol

Chryss

Werewolf and I'll name him Farkas ;)

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I don't really understand what Pikachu is... but if it's like a pet then I choose Mudcrab. Always. Why? They are awesome and bring Morriwind nostalgia. 'Nuff said.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
None of these animals will be really recognizable as Skyrim creatures, but the mammoth would be cool, perhaps even as something to sit on.

Melody

This thread is perfection. :]

I said Wooly Mammoth because they are cute, but I kind of wanted to pick them all. I would probably buy them all if I could, haha.

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
None of these animals will be really recognizable as Skyrim creatures, but the mammoth would be cool, perhaps even as something to sit on.
I imagine they would have the same symbol thats on the game-case on some kind of tag

dunklunk

This thread is perfection. :]

I said Wooly Mammoth because they are cute, but I kind of wanted to pick them all. I would probably buy them all if I could, haha.

C'mon, Harmony. Are you trying to get your Mom to whip out those large trash bags again? :) Actually, one look at that skeever stuffy would make her think twice. ;)

Ombra

I would rather go for a character stuffy than a random rat or cat that doesn't really represent Skyrim.
il_570xN.303025451.jpg

Imagine a guard or a Stormcloak like this. Maybe Astrid or Shadowmere (I know it would just be a horse with glowing red eyes but still would be awesome)

Chryss

I would rather go for a character stuffy than a random rat or cat that doesn't really represent Skyrim.
il_570xN.303025451.jpg

Imagine a guard or a Stormcloak like this. Maybe Astrid or Shadowmere (I know it would just be a horse with glowing red eyes but still would be awesome)

OMG I WANT ONE!!!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts