• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

WH1PP3D CR3AM

"Trinkets, Odds and Ends, that sort of thing"
Who needs Oghma Infinium when you have this guide?

Alteration - Get Transmute Mineral Ore and just spam it with Iron ore in your inventory.

Restoration / Destruction - Cast healing hands and flames on your horse

Archery / Conjuration - Cast a bound bow and shoot the bound arrows at Shadowmere

Illusion - Repeatedly cast Muffle

Conjuration - Cast soul trap on a dead body

Restoration - Equilibrium and Healing at the same time

Pickpocket - Go to jail in Riften. Unlock your cell and go to the guy in the cell across the room. You can pickpicket him and he cant do anything so just keep placing and taking

Lockpick - get a bunch of lockpicks and break them on a Master Lock

One Handed / Two Handed - Attack Shadowmere

Light Armor / Heavy Armor / Block / Restoration - Let yourself get attacked by giants and heal your self at the same time

Speech - speak to Ungrien in the black briar meadery in Riften and keep on Persuading him (requires 25 speech to persuade) and the persuade option never goes away

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
Can i correct some of this..?
Alteration- teleknisis, takes at most 10 minutes. just spam it on everything and you get easy 100.
Restoration: Use wards a lot. then when you get it, spam circle of protection a bunch.
Alchemy: Restoration alchemy loop. with 1.9 you can do this indefinantly, and thus get you up to past 100 in a few minutes.
Sneak: Go to graybeards, with a weak iron dagger, and sneak attack them a bunch of times while they're kneeling down. raises sneak to 100 in less than an hour. just make sure they don't try to kill you. they don't if you space it out well enough.
Archery: Get faendal on your side, do teh training and taking money loop glitch, up to level 50. Then go to Angi's cabin once you get really high archery to boost up those last levels.
Illusion: Muffle everything a bunch of times. everywehre. all over teh plaze.

Do this all with the guardian stone that boosts it and well rested bonus, and if you play your cards right get the well rested bonus then equip the aetherial crown (you should put lovers stone on it) so that way you have 20 + 10 +20 which is a 50% boost to everything. plus if you're going to smithing, get the ancient knowledge perk from taht lizard chick in the riften dockway's quest. :) that gives you a 70 something bonus.

WH1PP3D CR3AM

I got the Muffle one, and Telekinesis isnt an incredibly easy Spell Tome to but you need already like 40-45 Alteration to get it from Tolfdir for sure, but sometimes he will have it randomnly :p

Sticky Ninja 3

A Baller Jarl
I got the Muffle one, and Telekinesis isnt an incredibly easy Spell Tome to but you need already like 40-45 Alteration to get it from Tolfdir for sure, but sometimes he will have it randomnly :p
Im pretty sure i remember finding a telekinesis tome in mirak's temple underneath a small mountain of lusty argonian maid books

Papzt

It's seems that they have taken out the possibility to train speech fast in Riften in the last patch

Sent from my GT-I9300

WH1PP3D CR3AM

Im pretty sure i remember finding a telekinesis tome in mirak's temple underneath a small mountain of lusty argonian maid books

That is not Miraak's Temple, its a cave called Benkongerike. Its NW of Miraaks Temple. It has a Black Book inside too.

WH1PP3D CR3AM

And also there is

Alteration - Telekinesis Spam

Illusion - Spam Courage on a guard

Enchanting / Smithing - Make iron daggers then enchant with absorb health

Smithing - Make Leather Bracers (levels better than iron dagger)

Sticky Ninja 3

A Baller Jarl
And also there is

Alteration - Telekinesis Spam

Illusion - Spam Courage on a guard

Enchanting / Smithing - Make iron daggers then enchant with absorb health

Smithing - Make Leather Bracers (levels better than iron dagger)
why not banish?

WH1PP3D CR3AM

Because Absorb Health costs more. Smithing and Enchanting level-ups are based on the items value, that is why a Daedric Warhammer grts you more Smithing XP than a Steel Mace. Same with Enchanting

jlikes08

I got 100% reduction cost for alteration armor. I just stood in a corner casting detect life where I could see a lot of people and holding a basket with telekinesis. Leveled once every 5-10 seconds. Even higher levels went really fast.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts