Xbox 360 Skyrim: Rocks are dangerous

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

chibirobo12

I made this video awhile ago but I felt that is was very funny. I may do more in the future like this. Tell me what you think :D

Xarnac

Skyrim: where any random clutter can be dangerous.

I was going through a dungeon with little to no health, ran into a bucket, took damage and died.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I get that if a Boulder falls on my head that there is a grand possibility that it will kill me.

But the whole rocks sliding down a hill hitting me in the chest, at most is a broken rib, or possible internal bleeding.

This game has some realism in it, but it's still a game; where things which normally are harmless ex: Running in Whiterun, stepped on a Tomato, got random damage.

I still think headshots with a bow, no matter what arrow or bow it is, should be an insta-kill.

chibirobo12

I love watching these lmao.. You should upload some more :)

I plan to, I have some other weird crap that happened in recording. But the next video I do with the rocks... is priceless... I could not stop laughing it was just so perfect :') But I have a lot of videos to roll out before i do that, so if you wish to keep in touch you can subscribe or check out my facebook page which is just my youtube channel name.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Chibirobo, may I ask what you use to Video capture on your Xbox? You have pretty great quality, so I'm curious

chibirobo12

Chibirobo, may I ask what you use to Video capture on your Xbox? You have pretty great quality, so I'm curious

"great quality"??? I hate my capture card vs. many others :sadface: it is like a potato. But it is a Pinnacle Transfer device. I bought it a long time ago for 100$... the reason was because I did not have a laptop or any computer device near by to use a well known capture card. The Pinnacle Transfer device only needs a flash drive and it will record, it shadows a lot though. If you wish to buy a capture card that is cheap and has better quality but not so HD where it is expensive you could buy a ROXIO which you can get a discount for being a subscriber to MACHINIMA. Hope this helps :)

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
"great quality"??? I hate my capture card vs. many others :sadface: it is like a potato. But it is a Pinnacle Transfer device. I bought it a long time ago for 100$... the reason was because I did not have a laptop or any computer device near by to use a well known capture card. The Pinnacle Transfer device only needs a flash drive and it will record, it shadows a lot though. If you wish to buy a capture card that is cheap and has better quality but not so HD where it is expensive you could buy a ROXIO which you can get a discount for being a subscriber to MACHINIMA. Hope this helps :)
Thanks, I'm not sure if I have the cash to shell out to purchase a Capture Card; but one day I want to start taking Videos and start making Guides and such for games I play.

Theres thousands of guides out there, but it seems like they cannot explain into detail each quest, and what the quests previous installments meant.

chibirobo12

Thanks, I'm not sure if I have the cash to shell out to purchase a Capture Card; but one day I want to start taking Videos and start making Guides and such for games I play.

Theres thousands of guides out there, but it seems like they cannot explain into detail each quest, and what the quests previous installments meant.

Well if you do you should let me know I would be happy to watch them :)

Neriad13

Premium Member
I stubbed my toe like that once. It was awful and there was blood everywhere and I barely survived. Had I had five hitpoints less, I wouldn't have made it all. This is no laughing matter, people! The danger of clutter is real and piles of unorganized pebbles will be the end of us if we're not careful!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I made this video awhile ago but I felt that is was very funny. I may do more in the future like this. Tell me what you think :D

Damn, man, that was awesomely funny! :D How is that at times they can kick the rocks outta the way like they're pillows, and the next they take a boulder to the knee and die? Your in-game character musta been trying real hard to stifle his laugh every time those morons went by. :D

chibirobo12

Damn, man, that was awesomely funny! :D How is that at times they can kick the rocks outta the way like they're pillows, and the next they take a boulder to the knee and die? Your in-game character musta been trying real hard to stifle his laugh every time those morons went by. :D

I know that never made any sense to me haha. I was curious to see if they took damage from the rocks... and they seem to forget they are there and stub their toe really bad that it kills them... unless there is poisonous small spiders under the rocks biting them... glad you found it funny though :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts