Skyrim Robin Hood vs. Little John Reference?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

zF_Reaper

As I was playing Skyrim, I came across a log bridge. There was a bandit sitting and he was awfully large. As I neared closer to him he became hostile and I knocked him off into the water. I'm Little John and hes Robin Hood? Has anybody read the book? If so you will know which part I am talking about (Little John knocks Robin Hood into the water off of a log bridge). I think that's how it happened in the book, Maybe Robin Hood knocked Little John. W/e either way I believe it's a Robin Hood reference. Thoughts?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Do you have a more specific location? lol and very well may be though he didn't ask you to pay the toll? or even asking for a sweetroll? odd...

zF_Reaper

No I don't have a specific location or anything but I was near High Hrothgar just look up Robin Hood Easter egg Skyrim. I'm surely not the only person who has been there.

khazan99

Semi-professional cabbage collector

Jayosin

Assassin For Hire
I came across this just yesterday! I thought how peculiar is this. I started walking up to him, he turned hostile so I shouted him off of the bridge and needless to say it was fun to watch.

In the same vein, there is the bridge with goats and a dead troll obviously based on Three Billy Goats Gruff. Its one of the things I love about this game, there is someone out there with a sense of humor.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts