• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ElttabCleon

While in the thieves guild pick pocketing members, I discovered that if your well off (have lots of mullah) then you can give the person (your pickpocketing) your money, and you level will shoot up. I was level 61 and gave him 1476 gold then after i took it got my money back and reached rank 64. (you should probably save before you do this, just in case you get caught)

Sent By I Am

High Elf lvl 66
There's a non exploit way to get it up fast. Just by pickpocketing every person in every Hold or City if they have a ring (most do) took me about 45mins to get from 17-100, without exploits.

Kasha

sweet, i got 20,000 gold :) ill be up to 100 before you know it.

Sent By I Am

High Elf lvl 66
Nice man, what system you play on and what level are you in the game?

Kasha

I play on the Xbox, and im level 34, i guess it would be easier to pickpocket a sleeping person.

Sent By I Am

High Elf lvl 66
Awesome. If you have xbl, add me if you have any questions. I'm level 65 right now.

Kasha

wow, crazy, i just work alot, so thats why im not higher level, my gamer tag is LeQendarymerc

Sent By I Am

High Elf lvl 66
Added.

tha420Moose

bLaze up. play skYrim
hey add me too. i like being in parties while playing haha. gt is tha420Moose

Sent By I Am

High Elf lvl 66
Added

Caswallen

Anonymous = You don't need to know who i am.....
Add me too guys... gamertag = HungLow12stitch

also PSN account = hunglong12stitch

Joey

Add me also
GT: iDark Medic

i play all the time and ill be online once i verify my billing info :D

Joey

Also for anyone wishing to exploit the annoying skill of pickpocketing, all you have to do is make sure your hidden, find a guard(remaining hidden) and pickpocket him; now what you need to do is try and equip his arrows REALLY fast. its an amazing way to level. i went from 50-100 in 5 minutes. If you get caught just pay the guard off or persuade him.

Like me if this helped ^.^

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts