PC Skyrim Perk Added (Program)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Useful or no?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Damein

I made a post a while back presenting the beta version of this program, well, now this version is done.

Currently all it does is adds a .txt file with all the perks you want (I didn't actually delve into the char files to try and edit them) and you run it like you do any other batch file on Skyrim.

I plan to make it a lot better looking and add more features (AdvSkill, AddItem etc. etc.)

So, here is a few pictures to show you what its like.

Main GUI (Alchemy)
MainGUIAlchemy.jpg

Main GUI (Pickpocket)
MainGuiPickpocket.jpg

Main GUI (Perk description when mouse-overed)
PerkDescription.jpg

And the button with the Skyrim dragon logo is used to select/de-select all in the category.

The rest is pretty easy, first you have to navigate the program to your Skyrim folder and then you just select the perks you want, click the "Add Perks" button and there you have it.

Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

• Skyrim Perk Adder.zip
    487.1 KB · Views: 31

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Looks good, but it would be more balanced if it just allowed resetting your current perk points, not adding more.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

yay! could you make this available for xbox360 as well. if not its okay. but you should also make it so you can take away or reset perk points too. but all in all great job!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts