• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
Yeah, so me and a friend were playing skyrim last night and seriously got to thinking. Wouldn't it be better to have a fairly large party of people playing skyrim together all at the same time? like some of them could go through story lines at the same time or work on the same quest lines etc. In my opinion it would help cut out alot of the boring and repetitive Skyrim moments and allow you to fill them with interesting conversation with friends. If this interests you at all just leave a comment with your gamertag, and we will be sure to add/invite you. (specifically Xbox360 only)

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
Sorry to hear it man, and yeah i agree, no parties so large that people have to fight to be heard, and no spoiling shiz,but otherwise this is to help people connect and enjoy skyrim as a group.

Cruzz27

Yeah, so me and a friend were playing skyrim last night and seriously got to thinking. Wouldn't it be better to have a fairly large party of people playing skyrim together all at the same time? like some of them could go through story lines at the same time or work on the same quest lines etc. In my opinion it would help cut out alot of the boring and repetitive Skyrim moments and allow you to fill them with interesting conversation with friends. If this interests you at all just leave a comment with your gamertag, and we will be sure to add/invite you. (specifically Xbox360 only)

Yeah we figured a big party would be super fun :)
My GT name is LEG4CY 101
I'll be on after work tonight, may be late. Or just let me know when y'all are wanting to play H'skir has my number and can let me know or just message me on here :)

LucasNL

Something like that could be fun for PC players too, Skype is perfect for things like this.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
This would be kind of difficult to do, It's great and effective in things like call of duty with online team multiplayer, I used to tell my team the tactics for the map and what positions and classes they should use etc before each game, but it's difficult with Skyrim because it's a roleplaying game, it's about immersing yourself in the game world and if your pausing every second to type things or talking at the same time as your playing that totally kills immersion.
For me that's why I use a forum. I keep the talking and the gaming separate, cool idea though.

Bluebaron

I play skyrim on the xbox360 almost exclusively , I have several friends who also play skyrim on the xbox 360 when we are online together we do get into a party with our headsets and talk to eachother while we are playing while we are different levels Im a level 81 we enjoy discussing anything skyrim while we play since we are older gamers for the most part we dont have trouble talking over each other infact its quite entertaining and makes my xbox skyrim experience all that more enjoyable . We all share stories about our characters and the numerous quests that we have completed along with likes and dislikes in the game . My Xbox gametag is Cybershark66 I am usually online weekends since I cant game to much during the week as my job keeps me quite busy . I would be more than happy to join you and your friends on xbox live or you can join my friends when we are in a party playing skyrim at the same time and discussing the game .

Cruzz27

I agree!
This is great :) ill definitely be adding you
I listed my GT already in this thread, its like the second comment if you want to add me
Hope to see you on there soon

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts