• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Garrison

Not to be a doom & gloomer (ok, too late!), but the items within the list of known bugs would seem to suck a bit. I enjoy my solitary existence within Skyrim, but am anxious to hear about your feedback on this experience. Good luck!

SeaDog

As a recovering WoW addict, let me be the first to say that I am glad that Skyrim is single player if for no other reason than my independence from others in the game environment. I can pause, put down the controller and go to the bathroom without having to justify my absence to some faceless person on the other end of the internet.

I prefer Skyrim just as it is personally. As Garrison stated, I wish you luck in your experience and please share with the group.

Eric Badders

Unholy Mind
The only thing that will keep me from playing online would be if the community becomes like the WoW community. Filled with elitist a-holes.

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
Only thing that I would like about Skyrim online would be fighting with others and going on adventurers together.

psychadelic145

Skyrim online would be cool but to glitchy and just not ready for it.. if its your save someone could go rampant in a town and make your bounty like 17k or w.e just saying xD

If I wanted this I would play a MMO. And the MMO community would trash this world faster then you can say "Skyrim". I love playing solo and it's just fine with me. Now if there was a Co-Op version of Skyrim then that I would be interested in.
One friend, Two swords and a World of Trouble.
Skyrim Co-Op, Play it now :p

Eric Badders

Unholy Mind
If I wanted this I would play a MMO. And the MMO community would trash this world faster then you can say "Skyrim". I love playing solo and it's just fine with me. Now if there was a Co-Op version of Skyrim then that I would be interested in.
One friend, Two swords and a World of Trouble.
Skyrim Co-Op, Play it now :p

I agree with that. I am concerned that this becoming online could ruin a great game

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Hmm. Sound familure? Dragons + tons of online players hunting the down = monster hunter.... i would love skyrim online, but I doubt I'll feel at home considering I'm used to monster hunter...

Happy Hunting my freinds.