• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
he has a point, it's not the best post to make. but if you're one of those hardcore RP gamers then it makes sense. The rape and shii yah.. it's a little much but it's RP related. in irl if you wanna rape someone you can rape someone. In games if you want too.. well.. you can't. lul. Anyways.. yahh.. he made some good points. Don't hate for his opinion.
And we have the right to disagree with him. Murder and theft are crimes, but not many people can say that they have been murdered. Rape fits into exactly 1 element of Role-Play. And that element is one that in reality has scarred and hurt many REAL people. That post is the kind that works for him and like 5 other people and nobody else.

Link

If you want the full RP experience. There should be rape. I'm not saying rape is the plops. I'm saying for it to be a FULL RP experience. there should be rape.

If you want the full RP experience. There should be rape. I'm not saying rape is the pl***. I'm saying for it to be a FULL RP experience. there should be rape.
However, rape only fits into ONE (!!!!) playstyle. It would not only be useless to people other than yourself, but it is also morally wrong. There is a DAMN good reason why video games or movies feature rape in them. The game would be petitioned by feminist groups. Traditionalists would call it wrong and, hell, maybe ungodly. Just one poorly thought out idea would have completely ruined any large business.

Link

If you want that gameplay where you are a serial killer rapist, that most games don't offer. then it should be in there. I'm not saying lets go out and make games of rape. i'm saying if you want the FULL RP Experience. Then it should be in it. If not. Stop qq'ing.

If you want that gameplay where you are a serial killer rapist, that most games don't offer. then it should be in there. I'm not saying lets go out and make games of rape. i'm saying if you want the FULL RP Experience. Then it should be in it. If not. Stop qq'ing.
*facepalm* Then try pretending to be a terrible person before trying to make it a virtual reality. Think about it though. When was the last time you said to yourself "Boy, I sure do wish I could roleplay a character who raped for my enjoyment."? Never. Do you know anyone who does? As I said, there is a god damn good reason for not including rape in games.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Being a mass murderer isn't enough? I mean seriously, if rape should be in the game, why not child molestation? Why not have full blown detailed torture where you can cut off breasts and testicles? Why not bestiality?

The answer is that the line must be drawn somewhere.

Link

I'M SAYING A FULL RP EXPERIENCE. I'm not saying we should add it. i'm saying if you wanted it, it should be in the game. -.-'

I'M SAYING A FULL RP EXPERIENCE. I'm not saying we should add it. i'm saying if you wanted it, it should be in the game. -.-'
That is just the problem that you are failing to notice. By your logic, if one man wants it, everyone else should get it with him. What everyone else is saying is that one person does not dictate what the majority wants. And the majority does not want rape.

Jersey Dagmar

But, that's the thing. Only sick minded individuals would want something like that in a game. There would only be a small market for something that heinous and Bethesda or any developer would catch a LOT of heat for putting it in a game.

Link

I'm not saying everyone wants it, and that one man decides everything. I'm saying, if you are the type of hardcore RP player, and you want the full experience. there should be a game out there with rape. I'm not saying i want that, i'm saying if you were that type of person, you would want that.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
Seriously, dude? Rape will never, and should never, be included in video games. Period.

And why shouldn't it be included in a video game? If murdering someone is ok then rape should be included as well. Funny how the human mind works. It's ok to add in finish moves like decapitating someone, including innocent NPC yet it is FORBIDDEN to add rape.

Skyrim is suppose to be a ROLEPLAYING game... where you put your imagination to good use by pretending that you're in this world of fantasy. You act out on a character that you otherwise would never do in the real world.

If you can act out as a murderous criminal who is in an organization called the Dark Brotherhood whose known to kill old fragile women who aren't able to defend themselves then why can't your character be a sexual predator? For those who disliked my post please answer me that. If you're unable then you're a hypocrite.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
If you want the full RP experience. There should be rape. I'm not saying rape is the pl***. I'm saying for it to be a FULL RP experience. there should be rape.
Dude, if rape was there, SKyrim would end up being GTA

I'm not saying everyone wants it, and that one man decides everything. I'm saying, if you are the type of hardcore RP player, and you want the full experience. there should be a game out there with rape. I'm not saying i want that, i'm saying if you were that type of person, you would want that.
And tell me, just how many people do you know, who would enjoy that you could rape pixels with other pixels?

Link

It wouldn't. It would be a real fantasy RP experience. Back in the time set of Skyrim. There was incest, rape, adultery, all that. I'm saying, if you want the full RP experience. there should be rape.

Link

I know no one that plays RPG's, all into that stupid cod plops.

Epic Keith

And tell me, just how many people do you know, who would enjoy that you could rape pixels with other pixels?
Being a mass murderer isn't enough? I mean seriously, if rape should be in the game, why not child molestation? Why not have full blown detailed torture where you can cut off breasts and testicles? Why not bestiality?

The answer is that the line must be drawn somewhere.
You are a hero!
And why not child murder WITHOUT mods!

Jersey Dagmar

First off, there are varying degrees and levels of murder and killing. You can kill someone on accident, can the same be said for rape? You could kill someone to avenge a loved one, could the same be said for rape? You could kill someone protecting your home and loved ones, can the same be said for rape?

Bottom line, rape is rape. There are no layers to it. You are forcing yourself on someone without their consent. End of. And to have that kind of thinking it twisted and morbid.

Epic Keith

It wouldn't. It would be a real fantasy RP experience. Back in the time set of Skyrim. There was incest, rape, adultery, all that. I'm saying, if you want the full RP experience. there should be rape.
Then if you want it that intense you should ask for pedophiles, limb ripping, excessive gore, pregnancy(I want this, it's so weird no one is pregs in Skyrim), baby killing, more executions, child violence, slave selling, child slavery, child labor.

Link

If you are still qq'ing over someones opinion. Get off the internet.