• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
... a reason to use skooma. I want to roleplay a skooma addict, but if there are no consequences for withdrawl, it's hard to remember and find skooma to use. If I were more motivated, I'd be hunting those caravans down.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
DLC: Extra guy in Palace of the Kings
A new character appears in Palace of the Kings and shouts at you if you wear Imperial Armor.
$20 only.

Also, he disappears from the game if the Imperials capture Windhelm, just like Aldis does if the Stormcloaks take Solitude.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Hinglefoompalinks.

I'll let you guess what that is.

MaiqTheLiar

Skyrim needs to add more unique potions. Potions that can be thrown such as an poison gas potion, an explosive potion, an incendiary potion, a flare potion that shoots up into the air and casts a bright light, a werewolf potion, a gold potion that creates gold ingots, a potion that gives random effects with extremely long durations, and - you get M'aiq's point.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I'll just assume its a method of cutesy murder, involving rainbows and baby animals.

Actually it's a baby dolphin whose tail has pierced its skull, but yours works too.

nomorepork

That was a left at Dragonbridge, right?
Bat'leths. Lots of bat'leths.

Stovokor and Sovngarde are really one in the same...only the quadrant of the galaxy and timeline have been changed to protect the innocent. :rolleyes:

Also wouldn't hurt (oh yes it would...at least our adversaries, that is) if we could cast spells and shouts while riding our lil' ponies, too.

Link

A new random race. instead of like becoming a vampire. You start as a vampire, have a vampire questline. (Not saying we need to be vampires.. Because of dawnguard and what not, but something like that would be cool.)

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I honestly don't understand why so many people want spears.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
More facial expressions for the Dragonborn. I hate killcams because my Dragonborn is always just 0____0 no matter what. Beheading a Thalmor Justiciar? Impaling a Forsworn Briarheart? Bashing a troll's head in? No reaction whatsoever. Just dead eyes and a straight mouth. Ugh.

Also, more personalization in how you're treated by NPCs depending on which race you play. It's kind of strange that Khajiit aren't allowed inside city walls... except your Khajiit who is let in without question. Obviously you'd need to be allowed in to cities to play 99% of the game, but there should be some sort of additional dialogue from guards that references how they're bending the rules for you.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
1. Mounted dragons battles.
2. Ability to tie your horse to a stall or tell it to stay.
3. As Thane, you recieve the authority to order guards around like your followers.
4. Boats that can be used to sail. (probably just me who likes this idea.)
5. Option to turn evil and join Alduin.

1. Mounted dragons battles.
2. Ability to tie your horse to a stall or tell it to stay.
3. As Thane, you recieve the authority to order guards around like your followers.
4. Boats that can be used to sail. (probably just me who likes this idea.)
5. Option to turn evil and join Alduin.
Agree with all. For 5, I hate it how games give you this freedom and then tell you that you have to take the moral/amoral route.

I think Skyrim needs:

1.Cloaks/capes
2.Some more hoods, more hats
3.An Arena!
4.More ring slots
5.More spells! All spells seem to have the same effects and the same visuals repeated with different names :L

Nocturnal

Mistress Of Darkness
As devilzwithin said, we need many more spells! The spells of Skyrim just seem to be continuous effects but a more or less powerful version. If its destruction magic you start off with a few flames and then a big fire storm? Wheres the fun in that? They need things like:
  • Conjure a Dragon
  • Move the Earth
  • Create powerful waves
  • Super Speed 60 seconds etc....

We need some almighty powers up here in Skyrim.

MaiqTheLiar

I think Skyrim needs:

1.Cloaks/capes
2.Some more hoods, more hats
3.An Arena!
4.More ring slots
5.More spells! All spells seem to have the same effects and the same visuals repeated with different names :L

M'aiq agrees. M'aiq would also like to have a new telekinesis spell that lifts every moveable object (including people) and spins them around M'aiq like a telekinetic area of effect spinning blizzard spell.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
THIS MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL TRIGGERING CONTENT. BE WARN!

Skyrim needs to add S.E.X. This game is suppose to be rated M for mature, and theirs no sex scenes anywhere. No, if anyone is wondering, I don't get off by watching pixels fluff. Adding the ability to have sex in the game is a beneficial to increase RP experience. If you're a bad guy you can rape NPC characters. Depending on your sneak skill if theirs a nearby guard (even outside) you will receive a bounty of 500 dollars for sexual assault. For being a good guy you can have the ability to have sex with your spouse.

Another beneficial for adding Sex in the game is that you can impregnate a NPC woman or if your character is a woman that you can get pregnant. After a while you notice that your stamina reduces due to the pregnancy. After a certain days that past a courier would come running up to you and proceed to congratulate you on being a dad. He will then give you a letter of explanation.

Oh and I also want Skyrim to add in a brothel that you can start up by talking to a couple of the members of the thieves guild.

Skyrim needs faster horses since even a sabre cat can run faster. Other than that, I got to keep thinking, but the Forsworn idea is good.

If you're running Skyrim on a PC you can download, and then install a mod to make horses run faster :) Faster Horses at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
If you're a bad guy you can rape NPC characters.
Seriously, dude? Rape will never, and should never, be included in video games. Period.

Another beneficial for adding Sex in the game is that you can impregnate a NPC woman or if your character is a woman that you can get pregnant. After a while you notice that your stamina reduces due to the pregnancy.
If you want a family, play The Sims. Or Fable, wherein an infant miraculously bursts, fully developed, from your loins mere seconds after coitus. If even a quasi-realistic timeline of pregnancy and child rearing were to be implemented in Skyrim, you may never see your child born, let alone see him or her grow into a child... so what's the point?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!

Skyrim needs to add S.E.X. This game is suppose to be rated M for mature, and theirs no sex scenes anywhere. No, if anyone is wondering, I don't get off by watching pixels fu**. Adding the ability to have sex in the game is a beneficial to increase RP experience. If you're a bad guy you can rape NPC characters. Depending on your sneak skill if theirs a nearby guard (even outside) you will receive a bounty of 500 dollars for sexual assault. For being a good guy you can have the ability to have sex with your spouse.

Another beneficial for adding Sex in the game is that you can impregnate a NPC woman or if your character is a woman that you can get pregnant. After a while you notice that your stamina reduces due to the pregnancy. After a certain days that past a courier would come running up to you and proceed to congratulate you on being a dad. He will then give you a letter of explanation.

Folks, pay attention to this post. This is what we call the 'wrong' kind of post to make. Seriously, there are so many things wrong with it, you don't even know where to begin. Just look at it, shake your head and or laugh and move on.

Link

Skyrim needs to add S.E.X. This game is suppose to be rated M for mature, and theirs no sex scenes anywhere. No, if anyone is wondering, I don't get off by watching pixels fu**. Adding the ability to have sex in the game is a beneficial to increase RP experience. If you're a bad guy you can rape NPC characters. Depending on your sneak skill if theirs a nearby guard (even outside) you will receive a bounty of 500 dollars for sexual assault. For being a good guy you can have the ability to have sex with your spouse.

Oh and I also want Skyrim to add in a brothel that you can start up by talking to a couple of the members of the thieves guild.

If you're running Skyrim on a PC you can download, and then install a mod to make horses run faster :) Faster Horses at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community
he has a point, it's not the best post to make. but if you're one of those hardcore RP gamers then it makes sense. The rape and shii yah.. it's a little much but it's RP related. in irl if you wanna rape someone you can rape someone. In games if you want too.. well.. you can't. lul. Anyways.. yahh.. he made some good points. Don't hate for his opinion.