• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KritikalPT

I believe since they just can't make an Arena appear out of thin-air it'd have to be an underground Fight Club for them to include it. But yeah, would be fun.

True, I can't think of any real reason to make an arena appear that fits their lore and the game. Well, besides being fun.

Off-topic: Reading your post I right away thought of Witcher 2 with the fisticuffs.

Diisk

I believe since they just can't make an Arena appear out of thin-air it'd have to be an underground Fight Club for them to include it. But yeah, would be fun.
they made the dawnguard appear out of nowhere.
You get a letter from the courier saying the jarl of blah blah blah has Requested you to fight for him in the (tournaments name) tournament. Located in (a new map area)
That or you get a note like the one for the museum in dawnstar.

Skyrimosity

they made the dawnguard appear out of nowhere.
You get a letter from the courier saying the jarl of blah blah blah has Requested you to fight for him in the (tournaments name) tournament. Located in (a new map area)
That or you get a note like the one for the museum in dawnstar.
the Dawnguard is not some humongous building that would be filled with spectators in the middle of the biggest city in Skyrim as would be the Arena if it were like Oblivion. And as for having it in a new map area, a lot of people have explored as much of Skyrim as they could and it'd be rather inexplainable if a humongous Coliseum were to just appear.

Diisk

It's a video game. We don't think that far. We want a tournament they put it in an expansion. Like we're going to ask questions? Naa were going to be grateful.

KritikalPT

It's a video game. We don't think that far. We want a tournament they put it in an expansion. Like we're going to ask questions? Naa were going to be grateful.

Actually, trust me, a lot of people would be really annoyed if out of the blue a huge coliseum would appear. Plus, the developers, unless they have a really good reason, won't add it anyway.

Skyrimosity

Actually, if a giant arena were to just appear in the middle of nowhere I would go that far and I would ask questions. I still think they'd have to make an underground Fight Club in some town for it to work.

Diisk

*spoiler.
Let's take dawnguard for example.
2 huge castles as well as a giant dungeon filled with falmer, a snow elf and a snow elf vampire. And vampires just start to randomly attack towns now.

Those weren't their before.
But no one seemed to care. So I doubt they would care about an arena showin up.

ShadowGambit

Faster wood cutting option.
It at least speed up the animation a bit...

Dual wield your pickaxe and attack the vein with it... it is much faster.

ShadowGambit

yea that works for mining, but not collecting firewood to make arrows.

Oupps sorry, didn't read precisely :)

Ask your follower to do it when your are casting Transmute on iron ore ?? :)

Shaun92R

A hardcore mode where you've got to sleep and eat and can also get addicted to skooma and alcohol

osheao

1.) attributes- tying in with this is the fact that attributes govern perks. perks CANNOT replace or substitute for attributes. as well, perks need to be less redundant.

2.) hardcore mode- sleep/eat does not cut it in 2012 after newvegas. it must include NUMEROUS additions/toggles that change gameplay mechanics.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
A Windhelm equivalent to Captain Aldis.

If I barge into the Palace of the Kings in Imperial armor, someone should call me out on it.

Skyrimosity

A Windhelm equivalent to Captain Aldis.

If I barge into the Palace of the Kings in Imperial armor, someone should call me out on it.
DLC: Extra guy in Palace of the Kings
A new character appears in Palace of the Kings and shouts at you if you wear Imperial Armor.
$20 only.