• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

El Fonz0

Skyrim needs to add more Draugr types

Skyrimosity

Skyrim needs to add
The Forsworn as a questline after breaking out of Cidhna Mine.

ShadowGambit

Mini Games like setting up and defending a fort. Easily included in the Civil War quest line.

Fatigue/exhaustion effect if you do not sleep. A bit like Vampire effect if you don't feed, but negatives on your attributes/skills. Cured right away after 8h of sleep.

Decoration for houses with like trophies and stuff. That will make each house more personified.

In addition to spear/lance, as they now have mounted combat, a knight championship would be nice, with event like Sword Fighting, Joust, Archery etc... Player can get glory in each city for tournament won as well as title of Knight Champion of Skyrim if he wins the Championship. (I know, I'm a fan of "a Knight Tale" movie :p)

Flirting Mini game. I feel like the way you can marry is lame. taking out all the fun of the game of flirtation.

ShadowGambit

Also, a Unarmed skill tree of it's own, to make unarmed efficient at least. that also means more unarmed items.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Destruction damage+ enchants.
The ability to create your own custom spells, like in Oblivion and Morrowind.
Daedric Thrall and Humanoid Thrall (Illusion) spells.
Rapier and other thin bladed weapons.

More variety in un-enchanted hoods! In clothing in general, but hoods are especially lacking. The only one I know of is the "Novice's Hood" model "Mage Hood". While the darker apprentice hood would match many things much better.

ShadowGambit

Destruction damage+ enchants.
The ability to create your own custom spells, like in Oblivion and Morrowind.
Daedric Thrall and Humanoid Thrall (Illusion) spells.
Rapier and other thin bladed weapons.

More variety in un-enchanted hoods! In clothing in general, but hoods are especially lacking. The only one I know of is the "Novice's Hood" model "Mage Hood". While the darker apprentice hood would match many things much better.

There are only 2 unchanted "hood" in game as far as I know.

The Mage Hood, sold by Colette at the College, and the Cowl.

The Novice hood has enchantment on it already.

TheArcher

Skyrim needs faster horses since even a sabre cat can run faster. Other than that, I got to keep thinking, but the Forsworn idea is good.

ShadowGambit

Skyrim needs the ability to craft staves and clothing.

That seriously lacking for mages not to be able to have their staves self made. That also means that enchanting now has to be able to includes spells like fireball, storm, banish, calm etc..., only available or staves though

Skyrimosity

Lol all great ideas.
Die your armor would be neat also
Please forgive me, but
"DYE"
And I think that would just be a little hard to code since there are so many types of armors and that the colors would look different on the different armors (plus the armors have a unique look to them as it is)
But if they did do it I would definitely enjoy having my Arch-Mage robes be red

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
There are only 2 unchanted "hood" in game as far as I know.

The Mage Hood, sold by Colette at the College, and the Cowl.

The Novice hood has enchantment on it already.

Mage hood and Novice hood share a graphic, was the point. They're identical. The apprentice/expert hoods have no "mage hood" unenchanted analog.

The cowl is just an ugly rag.

ShadowGambit

Mage hood and Novice hood share a graphic, was the point. They're identical. The apprentice/expert hoods have no "mage hood" unenchanted analog.

The cowl is just an ugly rag.

Got it. And more than agree for the cowl look.

Need to have a Nightingale like hood unchanted :D

Diisk

Please forgive me, but
"DYE"
And I think that would just be a little hard to code since there are so many types of armors and that the colors would look different on the different armors (plus the armors have a unique look to them as it is)
But if they did do it I would definitely enjoy having my Arch-Mage robes be red
yea lol I wrote dye but my iPod was retarded and changed it. But yea it would be hard, but soo much worth it. Make it have something to do with smithing, or alchemy. And put it in a quest lol.

Skyrimosity

I still go with making the Forsworn a playable questline or at least have them give you some sorts of missions to keep you entertained

Skyrimosity

Skyrim needs to add arenas.
I believe since they just can't make an Arena appear out of thin-air it'd have to be an underground Fight Club for them to include it. But yeah, would be fun.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts