• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Grelod The Kind

Nope.

Well, you COULD, but that would require breaking many many laws and getting you banned from everything.

So.... nope

Sean

lost somewhere
Follow the link in my signature and it will tell you how to do it.

You can not put texture packs, new quests, or anything else like that, but you can edit your save in some pretty good ways.

Nope.

Well, you COULD, but that would require breaking many many laws and getting you banned from everything.

So.... nope

Completely untrue.

Grelod The Kind

There is a limit to what you can do with this method, and meeting the criteria for even being able to start doing it is difficult to meet.

Grelod The Kind

You also need:

Matching DLC for both Xbox and PC (can cost upwards of 100 dollars to fill this requirement)
You also need a specific patch version for the PC, and if your PC version is updated to the latest, this will be a hassle to downgrade.

Sean

lost somewhere
You also need:

Matching DLC for both Xbox and PC (can cost upwards of 100 dollars to fill this requirement)
You also need a specific patch version for the PC, and if your PC version is updated to the latest, this will be a hassle to downgrade.

Actually Skyrim GOTY is going for around $30.

Sean

lost somewhere
Why would that be a bad thing?

It is better if you are on the most up to date version of the game, and the 360 and PC are on matching patches.

Grelod The Kind

Your guide is out of date then, as it claims the contrary.

Regardless, it's still 30 dollars just to access the console... Not a good deal in my opinion

Sean

lost somewhere
Your guide is out of date then, as it claims the contrary.

Regardless, it's still 30 dollars just to access the console... Not a good deal in my opinion

The guide is not out of date, as both systems are still on the same update.

There are also sites that mod people's saves (for free), so someone wouldn't have to spend anything except would just have to get a USB and put their save on it.
It is still better doing it on your own.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts