• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EbonyManBoobs

in other words Ebony Armour -.-
Hi!
I was wondering if there was a mod for skyrim to improve lag and if so how do i install a mod? is it like minecraft where you basicaly just drop the files into the .rar file?
Also if I install any mods (example) 3D world map will this slow things down?

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
This mod is called the TESV Acceleration Layer and it has been developed by someone who goes by the alias of Arisu, basically it is a plugin which optimizes the game’s code in CPU-heavy areas of the game. It let's you run the game at a lower quality while still getting a good Fps rate.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
Sorry no, I don't have the PC version.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
If you're using the same PC whose specs you posted in your other thread, TESV Acceleration Layer isn't going to help. It boosts performance in CPU limited situations. That wont really do anything performance-wise for your setup.

EbonyManBoobs

in other words Ebony Armour -.-
If you're using the same PC whose specs you posted in your other thread, TESV Acceleration Layer isn't going to help. It boosts performance in CPU limited situations. That wont really do anything performance-wise for your setup.
No probs i know im not going to be able to do it yet but just for some early information also was a bit curious on how they do it :)