Skyrim Milestone: 100 Let's Play Videos

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Parker

Hey guys! I thought because I put a lot of effort into this video, and I would like to see it get some heat, I'll show it off to you guys. So without any delay what so ever Part 100 of my let's play series of Skyrim. Enjoy. Also, if you fear that this will spoil the rest of my let's play's, don't worry, it practically has no relevance to any of them

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
LOL mate gj !!! episode 100!!! i was up to 20!!! no time to catch up...............arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
This is the best thing I have ever seen LMFAO!

Parker

Agincourt: Thanks ^_^. Oh well you'll have tons of time since I'm going to be lowering it down to 1 vid a day maximum, and I need time to put my review together and all that good stuff.

@Dragonborn: XD glad you enjoyed it

Jaeger: Yeah, it seems a lot of people think that part 14 was my masterpiece lol

You are a legend my friend and you're videos have been keeping me entertained over the last couple of days just started watching them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Melee

I'm back, bitches
This is the first video I ever saw of yours (it was a while ago on Tumblr), and I literally cried when I watched it. Especially when you got to Riverwood.

You sir, are amazing and hilarious. I'm watching through every single one of your videos, and they never fail to make me laugh hysterically. You probably get that a lot, but it had to be said.

tigersauce

Caravan Guard
Haha awesome, congrats man!

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
lol