• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jennie

So I was thinking, what would happen if you went through the entire game of Skyrim killing everything and everyone in sight. How might that affect the gameplay? Just a complete Massacre of all things Skyrim. I was just curious on what others thoughts might be on this subject. Would the NPCs respawn eventually? Id like to, in advance, give thanks to all those who give this thread a look-see and any replies would be most appreciated.

pot-leaf-12.jpg

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Funny you should mention that, I was thinking just today what if you went through the whole game stealing nothing?

Kablewee

Those pesky NPC will respawn but finishing youre main or side quest will be challenging and I'm sure some quest won't be there since you killed him or her lol

Notmy420

So I was thinking, what would happen if you went through the entire game of Skyrim killing everything and everyone in sight. How might that affect the gameplay? Just a complete Massacre of all things Skyrim. I was just curious on what others thoughts might be on this subject. Would the NPCs respawn eventually? Id like to, in advance, give thanks to all those who give this thread a look-see and any replies would be most appreciated.

pot-leaf-12.jpg

Idk but thinking about this makes me want to make a decked out vampire mage, get him to 30 or so and just wreck everythin, everwhere! ^_^

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Then last night I was thinking about this thread and I wondered wahat if you went through every quest WITHOUT saving until you completed the entire mission. Now that is hardcore! (No, I am not going to try it. Damn game takes enough of my time as it is without doing each quest 15 times.)

The children are not able to be harmed in any way. They did it that way on purpose as not to promote child abuse/violence in real life

Notmy420

The children are not able to be harmed in any way. They did it that way on purpose as not to promote child abuse/violence in real life
Yeah which is really lame. I see why they did it. Covering their asses. But the could've at least not made the kids be so snobby and rude! They're practicaly begging to get their throats slit in my book.

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
Funny you should mention that, I was thinking just today what if you went through the whole game stealing nothing?

I like playing good characters never steal anything. I'll take an item only if it is not stealing it.

Speech500

Characters that have importance in the main questline or guild questlines cannot be killed, they just go into lockdown for a moment or two then come back. Some sidequest characters cannot be killed but the rest just takes cool quests away from you i am afraid.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts