• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ArtisticOreo

*possible spoilers*

So im in markarth, (I think thats what its called) and I do the DB questline including a certain chef, When a guard comes and says I committed crimes and need to go to jail, (I should say he is saying the lines that is usually said when you are doing the quest with the Forsworn). I submit and he says im never gonna see the sun, then the dialogue automatically repeats itself, where I have the choices of submitting or fighting... I had to choose to run outta there with a bunch a guards on my tail.
Anyone got this bug?

brandon

no but i have a bug to where i cant complete the forsworn consperisey. i cant arrested when im supposed to

ArtisticOreo

I think its the same bug xD the only difference would be that I already finished that quest. That's what threw me off the most.

Pwnagemeister

Yeah i've had that bug too. I've looked on the wiki about it, and it says that you have to go to the Shrine of Talos where the guards first arrested you as part of the quest, and then the guards that you did or did not kill will still be there, and you have to kill them again. That SHOULD do it, but i might not have gotten all of the details correct, so check the wiki to be sure.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts