• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I am doing a live stream on skyrim at 4:30 eastern time USA (-5GMT). It will be the beginning of my adventure in Skyrim. If anyone is interested in watching click HERE

Hey! I was watching your stream! I gotta say, I really like the idea of watching people play skyrim live....

But as much as I like watching that, there is a few complaints I have with what you have streamed. I am not sure if it is better once I register with that site, as I havn't registered..

But it was very low quality video, and audio. It was very laggy, and it didnt exceed more then 10fps, and it was also very twitchy.

It would have been 100 times better if it was a HD stream! I am not sure if that is possible, but even if you could increase the quality (resolution) to at least 1024x768, it would make a HUGE difference. As it was, I could barely read any of the menus, or subs.

I don't know how much control you have over the stream, but the higher quality = more enjoyment..

I hope you can make that stream better!

Hey! I was watching your stream! I gotta say, I really like the idea of watching people play skyrim live....

But as much as I like watching that, there is a few complaints I have with what you have streamed. I am not sure if it is better once I register with that site, as I havn't registered..

But it was very low quality video, and audio. It was very laggy, and it didnt exceed more then 10fps, and it was also very twitchy.

It would have been 100 times better if it was a HD stream! I am not sure if that is possible, but even if you could increase the quality (resolution) to at least 1024x768, it would make a HUGE difference. As it was, I could barely read any of the menus, or subs.

I don't know how much control you have over the stream, but the higher quality = more enjoyment..

I hope you can make that stream better!
Thank you for telling me. I looked at my program and some settings were off. It will be much better next time.

perkecet

i just now went to your twitch page and clicked on the recorded video. im not sure if it was this video, it started on this site though. however, the static was nearly as loud as your voice, id suggest looking into that. ive got a few youtubers that i watch lets play skyrim's of whenever they come out. but they post rather infrequently, so id love to have another person to watch =)