• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I want to know what do you guys love about skyrim. for me the graphics and ease of gaming is just amazing plus i love the roleplaying aspect. weather im slaying elder dragons or sneaking and stabbing im happy. I dislike the fact that you can get stuck in small corners on Mountains which makes reloading from your last save pretty bad.

Annageckos

I can't even read your post between the size font and the color. It hurts my eyes and gives me a headache.

I apologize i will think before i write another thread and will definitely work on my font. and color thank you for your critisism :)

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I hate the fact that my PC copy is buggier than my PS3 copy.

And I love everything else.

Ponchosam

After playing a lot of fallout, I love how it's not a dead bucket of dead... and sand. I dislike how it is a pointy bucket of snow, though.

I also don't like the lack of choices and speech-craft usage. In fallout, I would always tag my character with speech, as you could avoid a cave full of super mutants if you could talk your way out of it. In skyrim, speech is rarely used, if at all.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
After playing a lot of fallout, I love how it's not a dead bucket of dead... and sand. I dislike how it is a pointy bucket of snow, though.

I also don't like the lack of choices and speech-craft usage. In fallout, I would always tag my character with speech, as you could avoid a cave full of super mutants if you could talk your way out of it. In skyrim, speech is rarely used, if at all.

I agree. And when it is, the game doesn't even give you a hint as to whether or not you'll succeed in the persuasion/intimidation.

While we're on the subject of Fallout speech, what system to you like more, FO3's or New Vegas'?

Ponchosam

I prefer New Vegas's honestly. Fallout 3's involved too much reloading of saves to pass the checks. I remember I reloaded the encounter with three-dog almost fifty times because there was that 5% chance I didn't have to fight a bunch of super mutants.

With New Vgeas it's more clean-cut. It just comes out and tells you "that person knows your BS'ing, don't even try."

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I prefer New Vegas's honestly. Fallout 3's involved too much reloading of saves to pass the checks. I remember I reloaded the encounter with three-dog almost fifty times because there was that 5% chance I didn't have to fight a bunch of super mutants.

With New Vgeas it's more clean-cut. It just comes out and tells you "that person knows your BS'ing, don't even try."

I'm the same way.

Ponchosam

I also kinda feel that Speech is more important in NV. In FO3, you didn't really need it as much. Sure, it was usefull, but you didn't NEED it. I find speech to be essential in NV.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
I also kinda feel that Speech is more important in NV. In FO3, you didn't really need it as much. Sure, it was usefull, but you didn't NEED it. I find speech to be essential in NV.

I do too. It's always what I invest in the most.

Hell, it saved me from having to go to Caesar's fort just to get Benny back.

Ponchosam

No matter what playthrough I do, I always tag speech and barter in new vegas. In FO3 I tag guns, bigger guns, and boom booms.

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
BUT on the subject of Skyrim...

I can't single out anything I like, but I don't like how you can't jump after or during sprint.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
BUT on the subject of Skyrim...

I can't single out anything I like, but I don't like how you can't jump after sprinting.

Me either. And I hate how clunky the horse riding is.

Hunfar

The removal of first person for horse riding. I'd rather Beth just made them first person only instead of third, better immersion and probably better for combat as well.

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
I don't really have any big dislikes (at least not yet), although one of my biggest pet peeves is the fact that when using the Atronach Stone, you absorb your own conjuration spells 50% of the time. Nothing serious, but still annoys me.

I don't really have any big dislikes (at least not yet), although one of my biggest pet peeves is the fact that when using the Atronach Stone, you absorb your own conjuration spells 50% of the time. Nothing serious, but still annoys me.
Me neither really, but if there is something I think thy should do is able you to customize your vampire's appearance.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts