• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Spladdock

i didnt know if this was the right section to post this so sorry if it isnt, all i was wondering was that if i created a 1handed warrior with a shield as my previous character has been a thief im abit miffed on what to get for this character skill wise and training, for example i know 1handed weapons will be needed and blocking also heavy armor but what do you think would be the best proffesion? as i never focused on them with my thief, also would there be anymore skills i should aim on getting to help with this characters strength thank you for your advice

If you're focusing on an entirely melee warrior play style theres little point in putting skills into Mage skill trees (except restoration for Healing). Focus on Heavy Armor, one handed and block. I recommend a few levels in the armsman skill, and savage strike. For heavy Armor I recommend the perk branch up to and including conditioning.

Spladdock

ok thank you think i might save that character for later and get a 2handed weapon user for now but ill keep that in mind for when i continue that character :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts