Skyrim is a good game STOP COMPLAINING

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I'm a fan of both Oblivion and Skyrim, though both had some shortcomings. Still, despite occasional bugs, I've never had a game that kept my attention (4+ months and counting) like Skyrim has.

Epic Nord - I have every LEGO game available for PS3. They're just so much fun!!! I also like the Assassin's Creed series, Kingdoms of Amalur and Dead Island.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I'm a fan of both Oblivion and Skyrim, though both had some shortcomings. Still, despite occasional bugs, I've never had a game that kept my attention (4+ months and counting) like Skyrim has.

Epic Nord - I have every LEGO game available for PS3. They're just so much fun!!! I also like the Assassin's Creed series, Kingdoms of Amalur and Dead Island.
Assassins creed is awesome! Especially the smexy times!

MrCostari

Finally someone who likes Dead Island! Tell me, do you still play it?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
Finally someone who likes Dead Island! Tell me, do you still play it?

Yep. There's something about chopping zombies to bits that gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling. :D

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Skyrim is my first Elder Scrolls game. I love it. I play on the PS3 and PC (for pictures only) and I have my complaints, but it's nothing game breaking or anything that would make me hate the experience. Honestly, why should you worry about what other people say about something you love? Do we need to have an OK by society to go ahead an enjoy something that brings us joy? To hell with everyone's opinions. If a game makes you happy, or a book or a movie, who cares what anyone says? You love it and that's all that matters. Period. I'll be damned if someone tells me I'm foolish for liking the things I like.

The only game(s) to ever hold my attention like Skyrim has is the Metal Gear Solid series. Skyrim is a great game, not the best, but it's fun and challenging. Everyone has their opinions, but to each their own.

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
As a veteran gamer I'm used to dying a lot anyways. ;) Any other good games you can suggest? I'm slowing down on Skyrim (waiting for Dawnguard to be released for PS3), so I need something new to play. Right now I'm switching up between Dead Island, Amalur and Oblivion (had to go back and revisit a fav). I play on PS3, by the way.

Oh, if it helps, I'm particularly fond of fantasy games.

MrCostari

As a veteran gamer I'm used to dying a lot anyways. ;) Any other good games you can suggest? I'm slowing down on Skyrim (waiting for Dawnguard to be released for PS3), so I need something new to play. Right now I'm switching up between Dead Island, Amalur and Oblivion (had to go back and revisit a fav). I play on PS3, by the way.

Oh, if it helps, I'm particularly fond of fantasy games.

I play on PS3 too! Want to add me? MrCostari is my PSN.
We can talk there, before this turns into a MSN conversation. :p

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
I play on PS3 too! Want to add me? MrCostari is my PSN.
We can talk there, before this turns into a MSN conversation. :p

:sadface: Sadly, I am forced to play solo. I live in a very rural area and can't get access to high speed internet. Doing updates and downloading DLCs is a pain, since I have to drive 40 minutes to my brother's house to mooch off his internet.

Xarnac

People really fed this troll for two pages? Crap, I just fed him more.

Not that there isn't legitimate criticism about Sky, but WTF was TC on?

Kairee Blackblade

Premium Member
People really fed this troll for two pages? Crap, I just fed him more.

Ahh, we're all ignoring the troll. We just all like talking so much!

Unknown Stranger

Skyrim Newbie
I NEVER used to like Skyrim, I have a few friends that played it and everytime they used to play when I was around I used to go *Meh!*

I only liked it and decided to buy the PC and PS3 version after I had actually tried it lol

The Gray Fox

Article Writer
What about the hundreds and hundreds of bugs left in it because they put it out on the shelves without testing it first?
LOL. those glitches pissed me off. day one glitches. things on tables would disappear peopel would sit in chairs and randomly die. and People who never played skyrim and hate it are the worst. play it for 1 hour then decide.

chibirobo12

Who would complain? I mean who? The game is amazing and those who complain about dumb things must be one of those COD butt boys.

Wanna be honest here, I never complain anything about Skyrim, I have never played any other TES and Skyrim is my first one but I am just totally drawn into this game for countless of days playing it and trying out everything since its a very open RPG that gives u the freedom to play.

And then Diablo 3 is out! I played Diablo 3 continuously and suddenly as I play it, I am starting to miss my days playing Skyrim because Skyrim has already become a part of my gaming life that I can never forget because it is a serious epic RPG game and if anyone mentions its flaws, but I am sorry, I don't see any flaw because I just enjoyed it so much.

I don't wanna post this inside diablo 3 forums because I will surely get all the critics blowing on me because I am siding more with Skyrim. I know Diablo 3 and Skyrim are different aspects of RPG but they still fall under the same category called RPG and in my opinion, Skyrim still worth every penny I spent on the game compared to of Diablo 3.

In fact these days I am still telling my brothers, you can use my desktop to play Skyrim whenever you are tired with Diablo 3 because I always wanna encourage them a change of taste and see Skyrim's awesome RPG.

So to whoever complains what Skyrim flaws are, I am not going to listen much for Skyrim has been special to me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts