Skyrim is a good game STOP COMPLAINING

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Darkblaze40

The elder scrolls my second favourite game series but lately I seen vids about people saying Skyrim sucks I think people are entitled to their own opinion but the reasons they think Skyrim suck is apauling these are the reasons that are mostly make me mad

1.Graphics are terrible
WHAT terrible are you even paying attention to the game I have bad eye sight and I can see they have great graphics

2.maps are to big no way to know where your going
WAIT isn't there something called a MAP

3.the story is to long
IT'S A RPG OF COURSE IT'S LONG
no grenades,no guns,no cars game is a complete fail
I don't know if you noticed it but the elder scrolls is set in MEDEVIL times when cars,gun and grenades didn't exist and you would know that before you buy the game

So there is

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
I've not seen one complaint. PC vs Console Flame war or a RPG Geek vs CoD Monkey slanging match since I joined these forums. A refreshing change for once.

Sure the game isn't perfect, it's buggy, plays like plops on the PS3 (so I've heard, I'm not aware if this has been solved yet) and there are still many issues to be solved. But what game is perfect? It's still an incredible game...

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
SKyrim is awesome, I never faced 'hundreds' of bugs in it

I saw a vid on youtube

"Why Skyrim is bad"

I felt like punching my laptop

Demoraj

What about the hundreds and hundreds of bugs left in it because they put it out on the shelves without testing it first?
Every game has it's bugs, skyrim is just that much bigger of a game. Do you realize how difficult it it to fix every single bug? How do you know they haven't already fixed a thousand other ones before publishing? None of them are very game breaking anyways.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
What about the hundreds and hundreds of bugs left in it because they put it out on the shelves without testing it first?
Of course they tested it before they released it. But the sheer enormity of the game makes it virtually impossible to find all the bugs before release, let alone fix them. There are still bugs in it now that nobody is aware of!

I played with 1 character for over 300 hours and the only noticeable bug I had was the Markarth guard bug, which can be fixed without a patch.

Back to the first post, I've never seen anybody complain about the lack of grenades/cars, or about the graphics (Which I think are pretty fantastic), I've also never seen anybody say the map is too big, if anything I wish it would be bigger, but it's perfect the way it is!

Slow Rider

$60 for this cool of a game? Psshh, that's a steal. I paid $40 for Ultima III when I was 13 years old. I've got red meat in my colon older than that now, and to get the sort of content Skyrim offers for $20 more 28 years later is simply incomprehensible. Bethesda rocks, Skyrim rocks, and I could give a hang about a few bugs. The damn game is just phenomenal.

Purdekat

Must admit there were things I really hated when I first got Skyrim, still dont like the character graphics but have learned to live with it. Gamewise its just awesome, have played it since day of release & still haven't done or seen all there is. Now if you want to see a game that is complained about head on over to the Diablo 3 forums that has to be the biggest rip off ever.

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I think I like the last complaint the most. I envision Dovahkiin running around with a grenade launcher while shouting, "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta gum!" Perhaps this would, in fact, make Skyrim better???

No, seriously, like everyone before me has basically said, the game has a few flaws, but that's normal. It's still one of the greatest games made to date. I do openly admit that it's not meant for everyone, though...and yes, the average brainless Call of Duty player does jump to mind.

Slow Rider

I think I like the last complaint the most. I envision Dovahkiin running around with a grenade launcher while shouting, "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta gum!" Perhaps this would, in fact, make Skyrim better???

No, seriously, like everyone before me has basically said, the game has a few flaws, but that's normal. It's still one of the greatest games made to date. I do openly admit that it's not meant for everyone, though...and yes, the average brainless Call of Duty player does jump to mind.

Oh yeah. I have to like your post simply for the "They Live" reference. Love that movie.

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!

Templar of Talos

Hey! I play CoD sometimes :sadface:

So do I, CoD is a great series of games. But there are those that play it for a bit of variety (I also love the LEGO Games, I can MP them with my wife) and there are those who play them exclusively and suggest that if you play anything other than and CoD game you're some sort of gayfaggitantiNRAliberal. I take it you don't fall into that category...

Epic Keith

LEGO games are awesome.
CoD is ok. But it's not what I would go crazy over.

I'm much of a Halo then CoD but after I discovered TES, no need for old junk!

Templar of Talos

LEGO games are awesome.
CoD is ok. But it's not what I would go crazy over.

I'm much of a Halo then CoD but after I discovered TES, no need for old junk!
I love Halo, and GoW (the ending of 3 was awesome...Take note Bioware :p) Mass Effect 1-2-3 and Dragon Age: Origins (2 was absolute wank). I like CoD when playing with friends, and ME3 Multiplayer worked better than expected.

But TES (been playing since Arena on PC up to Oblivion, then got a 360 and got OB GOTY and Skyrim) has always been my favourite series

Epic Keith

I love Halo, and GoW (the ending of 3 was awesome...Take note Bioware :p) Mass Effect 1-2-3 and Dragon Age: Origins (2 was absolute wank). I like CoD when playing with friends, and ME3 Multiplayer worked better than expected.

But TES (been playing since Arena on PC up to Oblivion, then got a 360 and got OB GOTY and Skyrim) has always been my favourite series
We think alike!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts