• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KaizoMK

Comments and critique are greatly appreciate it. If you like the video, give it a thumbs up (via youtube) and show all your friends! Much obliged.

EDIT: if you can, watch it on youtube. I'm trying to get lots of views and (if it's well liked) high ratings.

SeaDog

I wanna know how he reduced his Shout times so much. Maybe I just havent got that far in the game yet.

KaizoMK

@seadog, if you enable god mod (console command tgm) it also gets rid of the cooldowns on shouts.

Auxilium

In my opinion..
I wanna know how he reduced his Shout times so much. Maybe I just havent got that far in the game yet.

I was wondering the same thing, thought maybe there was another Amulet that reduced the cooldown even more. But guess not lol

Did you also use a mod to increase it's power? Even with the 3rd word I don't remember it being that strong lol

KaizoMK

Did you also use a mod to increase it's power? Even with the 3rd word I don't remember it being that strong lol

The third word lets you knock things clear off their feet. I love ragdoll physics.

KaizoMK

Yeah I have the third word, i just don't remember it being so strong lol
GO TRY IT RIGHT NOW IT'S SO GREAT. There might be a bit of a sweet spot for it, if you don't hit them full on it might not have that effect, it might not have it everytime (most of the time, though), and wards negate the effect it would seem.

But SRSLY go try it RIGHT NOW.