• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
If you could live in any one location/home from Skyrim in real life (not limited to purchasable homes in game, this is all buildings) What would it be?

I couldn't limit myself to one so I would choose either

Breezehome
Tel Mithryn
Heljarchen Hall
Jarl's longhouse in Falkreath.

Lord Aethok

I couldn't limit myself to one either:​
Dragonsreach​
Forgotten Vale​
Fort Dawnguard​

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
If you could live in any one location/home from Skyrim in real life (not limited to purchasable homes in game, this is all buildings) What would it be?

I couldn't limit myself to one so I would choose either

Breezehome
Tel Mithryn
Heljarchen Hall
Jarl's longhouse in Falkreath.
>> It will definitely be Savos-Aren quarters at the College of Winterhold. Beside any house that you can buy or build, there is not any other place where you have everything you got in there and your stuff being secured. Just my 2 cents .... ;)

Kaelbu

Jorvaskr, I think. I've always loved the building itself, and its history. The location is great, too.

Yeah, Jorvaskr is modeled after a legit longhouse/mead hall during the viking age. I love it as well, I guess that was a pretty hard question lol because I would probably live everywhere except a ruin and be happy with it :p

I have always wanted to live in a turf home or longhouse IRL though.

800px-Fyrkat_hus_stor.jpg

OFhTwgAx3NadNVKMJSiEdTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
I would definitely pick Lakeview Manor (I think that's what it is called), from the Hearthfire DLC by Falkreath. It is breathtaking, especially when the weather is nice. Blue skies, beautiful lake, a camp with giants, etc. What more could you ask for?

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
If they were not already mentioned, I would've said Jorvaskr or my place at Lakeview. Since they've been mentioned though, I'll say Proud Spire Manor due to it's great location within a great city, and Thirsk Mead Hall, because it would be terrific for parties.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
As reknown hero and Dragonborn - Proud Spire Manor without a doubt (maybe even the Blue Palace if I could get Sheogareth (sic) to come out of hiding and just hang out at the palace.

As completey homicidal creep and all-around badguy Dragonborn - Volkahir Castle with Northwatch staffed by my group of merry men!

Daelon DuLac

If they were not already mentioned, I would've said Jorvaskr or my place at Lakeview. Since they've been mentioned though, I'll say Proud Spire Manor due to it's great location within a great city, and Thirsk Mead Hall, because it would be terrific for parties.
I hate Lakeview. While beautiful and a great family home, it is the glitchiest of all the Hearthfire homes and often drives me nuts. Still... the views are beautiful and the children love it...

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
300px-SinderionsFieldLaboratory.jpg

Sinderion's Field Laboratory

Daelon DuLac

300px-SinderionsFieldLaboratory.jpg

Sinderion's Field Laboratory
Cool place! A little depressing and definately not for the sun lover, but cool none-the-less (especially once you get rid of the skeleton that's littering up the living room. A little small for my taste, but an excellent location.

Annageckos

Almost any place with some land or a farm. The house isn't as important to me, I don't need a huge house as long as I have some land. I don't think I would live in the city walls. But if I did it would probably be either Breezehome, Honey Side or Proud Spire Manor. Lakeview Manor would have to be my first pick. Near a lake, surrounded by wilderness.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts