• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
saw that vid the other day... i laughed :p pretty clever

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
That was hilarious!

And I see parallels in my own behavior. THAT chest is for weapons ... THIS one is for apparel, but only clothes and normal boots, not armor. Over here goes gem stones and jewelry. The cupboard closest to the door gets all my smithing supplies. Because ONE OF THESE DAYS I'm gonna do something with it.

Thankfully, food never goes bad in Skyrim. *nonchalantly kicks a cabbage under the bed*

Nakatsu_Hime

I find myself doing exactly the same as I did in Guild Wars. It's the old 'I'm sure this will be useful/valuable at some point. I'll stuff it in a chest' type logic.

Therefore, I've dutifully stuffed so much into chests that my follower has nowhere to store her kickers.

Red5

LMAO. Yup... guilty! I've decided to open up a dump near warmaidens in Whiterun. All the crap that I don't need and can't sell are now filling the waterway beneath the bridge as you enter the town.

That was hilarious!

And I see parallels in my own behavior. THAT chest is for weapons ... THIS one is for apparel, but only clothes and normal boots, not armor. Over here goes gem stones and jewelry. The cupboard closest to the door gets all my smithing supplies. Because ONE OF THESE DAYS I'm gonna do something with it.

Thankfully, food never goes bad in Skyrim. *nonchalantly kicks a cabbage under the bed*

My house in white run in exactly the same but all my other house are clean and clutter free except for the one in winter hold the floors are stained with blood.

white run is my dumping grounds.

Baldr

I am guilty. All is organized, some nice stuff. Slowly trying to Chant and sell

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling

rvk5150

Same here....Usually I overload myself during a quest/cave/dungeon, use the capacity increase potion to get out at normal speed; and if I have a horse fast travel back to Breezehome to drop off. If no horse I find a safe spot to dump until I can fast travel and make a few trips.....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts