• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Neriad13

Premium Member
I had an awesome dream last night. I was happily tramping through the wilds of Whiterun, when I came upon an old, gnarly tree that was surrounded with hundreds of butterflies. I was amazed by its beauty and determined to catch every butterfly I possibly could.

I had a dream where I was an incredibly determined alchemist who had to taste all of his ingrediants. My horrible mind picked all the disgusting ones. Giants toe, falmer ear, beehive husk. I could taste them all. Then I woke up with a page of my journal in my mouth. I thought that canis root tasted a lot like ink...

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
I once dreamed a couple days after I bought the game that I was a Breton Nightblade named Achille. I was on a DB contract to kill this dude in a cave when cheese fell on my head and Sheogorath fell down right in front of me. Instead of his head, though, it was the face of Alduin. His servant Haskill came up and was wearing a bikini...

and that's when I woke up.

ConfusedPenguin

If in doubt , ask M'aiq The Liar.
I feel like i have them all the time , but i only have ever remembered one :sadface:

The greybeards came into my house , surrounded me and started singing this song. I just sat on my couch and watched as they marched around me waving their arms in the air.

I listen to it a lot , often before I go to bed.

J

Jeremius

i had a dream last night where i was a member of the imperial legion and i accidentally killed tulius in the battle of windhelm and the stormcloaks won the civil war thanks to my blunder and i was taken back to Cyrodil to be tried and executed for treason "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT YOU FOOLS!!!!!"

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
Once one of my dreams (as best I can remember) started with me killing some random beasts like wolves or bears then I went into a Nordic ruin and on the other side of the door was Breezehome in Whiterun and Lydia offered me a drink then I fell asleep and spent the rest of the dream sleeping I think.

Was so boring at that point If I was awake inside there I would have been like " How do you change channel!!!"

Don't know if that's my weirdest Skyrim dream but it came close.

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
I slept A LOT yesterday (and had a little hard cider in between naps, lol) and as a result, I had a series of dreams. I haven't even watched Disney's The Jungle Book in like 400 years, but I still managed to have a quick dream in which several of my favorite members of the TG were serenading my character with "That's What Friends Are For", the badass a cappella vulture song toward the end. Guess I was sad about something, lol. I don't know why....I just know it was EPIC.

Clearly I spend too much time hanging out with my Guild brethren. :p Maybe I'll start having dreams that blend Skyrim and Oblivion, since I finally got the latter game a couple days ago. ;)

It suprises me how many just got Oblivion and Morrowind. Guess it wasn't popular before now, And that saddens me:sadface:

Neriad13

Premium Member
I just had a really awesome dream. It was almost a complete trailer for a very noir-ish game about the Dark Brotherhood set in what looked like the Victorian Era. It was traditionally animated too and looked gorgeous. There was action and adventure and political intrigue up the wazoo!

I believe the plot revolved around a client who had hired the Brotherhood to kill the Nine Divines. To accomplish that end, they were stockpiling every book ever written on them and burning them.

Sadly, I woke up before I could get a release date. :sadface:

I have had a few Skyrim dreams, but I also often have zombie dreams (after watching a lot of "The Walking Dead" last year).
Last week I had a dream that combined the two. A horde of Draugr was rampaging through the city!
It was weird because it was in modern times, and I woke up just as a the buggers surrounded the restaurant my friends and I were in.

Dovakiin98

My dream was that I was riding a horse in the Reach and I ran off a cliff so I could talk to an Imperial officer in Scaled horn armor.Then when I was done I was transported to a place with an arch in Cyrodil with Oblivion graphics and I got attacked by Skingrad guards and teleporting Thalmor elves.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I don't know how I missed this thread when it was posted, but now that I've found it I feel I should share:
I had a dream, along the same lines as many other dreams, that there was a arena built out in the reach. My brother and I were contestants slaying all manner of beasts, dragons, trolls, a centurion, vampires etc. and when it's all said and done, I'm lying in a pile of blood, exhausted but alive, and a god damned flock of chickens charged in. I couldn't move for some reason and met a death by poultry. My last look at the dream was my brother standing over my body, then I awoke.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
I just had a really awesome dream. It was almost a complete trailer for a very noir-ish game about the Dark Brotherhood set in what looked like the Victorian Era. It was traditionally animated too and looked gorgeous. There was action and adventure and political intrigue up the wazoo!

I believe the plot revolved around a client who had hired the Brotherhood to kill the Nine Divines. To accomplish that end, they were stockpiling every book ever written on them and burning them.

Sadly, I woke up before I could get a release date. :sadface:

That's a really detailed dream, and I hate it when dreams do that. Just getting to the good part and the sound of bzzz-bzzz-bzzz-bzzz is all you hear. Then it's like, "No! Not the alarm clock!" :oops:

I don't know how I missed this thread when it was posted, but now that I've found it I feel I should share:
I had a dream, along the same lines as many other dreams, that there was a arena built out in the reach. My brother and I were contestants slaying all manner of beasts, dragons, trolls, a centurion, vampires etc. and when it's all said and done, I'm lying in a pile of blood, exhausted but alive, and a god damned flock of chickens charged in. I couldn't move for some reason and met a death by poultry. My last look at the dream was my brother standing over my body, then I awoke.

That's awesome! You do realize that even if you'd gotten past the chickens, a horde of bunnies would have for surely taken you down, right? :D ;)

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
That's awesome! You do realize that even if you'd gotten past the chickens, a horde of bunnies would have for surely taken you down, right? :D ;)
NO! when i see bunnies I go into a rage of hatred, I totally would have survived had it been bunnies

Toshiro

Glad I found this topic.

I have nightmares almost every night that are Skyrim themed. When I was playing the Dawnguard it was the worst. Now, that I have started playing Dragonborn, I had a dream where everybody slowly gets covered with bonemold and chitin armor.
The airport was already turned into a mothership made of chitin and bonemold.

I play for 5 to 6 hours a day. I guess that is too much.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
I just endlessly go traipsing down cobbled roads in first person.

Toshiro

IRL we had just signed the lease to our new place. That night I dreamt that I had to go into the house and make all it's furniture and chests and stuff..
Did you have enough logs, stone and clay? ;)

Toshiro

I just endlessly go traipsing down cobbled roads in first person.
Oh, I wish I had that instead. Instead of these horror pictures on repeat.
I actually dreamed I could not unequip these bonemold boots. Have I gone too far :bluedragon: