Skyrim Dragon Name Creation

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lytro

I was looking through the dragon language from a dictionary that I found online and I created two names from that. Those two names were Mirhziphau and Sahviiksil. I wanted to know what are your thoughts of these names and which one do you like more.

Mirhziphau - Loyal, Spirit, Outright

Sahviiksil - Phantom, Defeat, Soul

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35
I was looking through the dragon language from a dictionary that I found online and I created two names from that. Those two names were Mirhziphau and Sahviiksil. I wanted to know what are your thoughts of these names and which one do you like more.

That's really cool! And I prefer the second name. The meaning of it definitely makes me think dragon lol wish I could pronounce it tho hehe

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.

That's really cool! And I prefer the second name. The meaning of it definitely makes me think dragon lol wish I could pronounce it tho hehe

Not to be difficult with ChevyGirl, but I'll go with the first name. Looks like one of those names that either just rolls off the tongue, or must be said in a whisper. I do have, imo, a very cool name of one of many hockey hotbeds in Russia: Chelyabinsk. I would definitely name my dragon that. <3

Deego

The Legend of Skyrim
Not to be difficult with ChevyGirl, but I'll go with the first name. Looks like one of those names that either just rolls off the tongue, or must be said in a whisper. I do have, imo, a very cool name of one of many hockey hotbeds in Russia: Chelyabinsk. I would definitely name my dragon that. <3

agreed

ChevyGirl

Breton Assassin Lv 35

Oooo I like that one to.. I can't think of one lol I suck at this *shakes head*

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
second one sounds better to say but I like the first's meaning better

ShadowMage

Article Writer
What if there was a dragon named Fusrodah? You, sir, are smart. I think Bethesda should use the dragon language to make random dragon names.

perkecet

There might be more shouts than the ones the Dragonborn can use.
i'm sure there are, but "fus ro dah" is a thuum in its own with a unique effect, thus, a dragon wouldn't have that name. if there was a dragon with that name, it would surely come to challenge you at some point when you use it, just as odahviing comes when you call his name.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
i'm sure there are, but "fus ro dah" is a thuum in its own with a unique effect, thus, a dragon wouldn't have that name. if there was a dragon with that name, it would surely come to challenge you at some point when you use it, just as odahviing comes when you call his name.
Yes, but Paarthunax said that EVERY dragon shout is a dragon name.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Major thread Necromancy I know!!

Im creating a nord who will be an undead hunter. He will use restoration as a main offensive magic as much as possible (iv never done that before) and will do the dawnguard faction and than seek out all dragon priest masks and thu'ums. He will than become corrupted and turn into an evil dragon prince... I have a thing with my characters starting really good than becoming evil :p

I want him to have a cool dragon or dragon priest name!! I have got a few that I like and I would like your opinion on them :) (they all have Shul or Sun as the theme)

Shulahnos - Sun Hunter Strike
Volgaarshul - Horror Unleash Sun
Shulahkod - Sun Hunter Wield
Shultuzrel - Sun Blade Dominate

I was also thinking for a first/last name sort of thing, maybe Evenaar Dinok (Extinguish Death) ?

Opinions??

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I decided to switch up my dragon name to Qethnunah which means "bare bone hunter" after my fondness for battling dragons wearing no armor and wielding a wooden sword

pron: keth-NOON-ah

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts