Skyrim DLC your opinions and ideas.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chance

What do you think is going to be the first expansion or DLC pack for Skyrim. I personaly want to know what really happend to the Dwemer. And if somewhere in a sidequest they tell you dont TELL ME! I really just want to see what they look like and even be able to play as one. Thats what I want what about you?

Forumate

I would like to see the arrow-smith mod on a DLC. With the ability to craft weapons from dragon bones and use them on horse back.

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
I'd hope for one of the EP's to involve the rising of a Daedric Prince's followers to some kind of goal, and for the main character to either help them, or bring them down. Think of it as an attempt at a new Oblivion Crisis. Maybe vampires seeking to impress Vaermina try to enslave Skyrim. Or maybe Orcish followers of Malacath seek to destroy innocent lives in the name of their patron.

Kuurus

I don't care as much about any added functionality as I do about content. Right now there isn't the slightest challenge for anyone lvl 50+ even on Master difficulty. I'd like to see some dungeons and quests added that are difficult for even well built and equipped characters lvl 50+. It would be nice to have a real use for the "final" set of overpowered enchanted gear and weapons I made after already completing the main quest line easily with inferior stuff.

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
A plot a but like Oblivion with the Daerda playing a larger role, more magic, more Mer lore, other provinces (especially Summerset Isle), riding dragons and the return of Magnus.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
After looking at the first DLC (Spacecore) I have no high hopes for anything.

Jeff31

Premium Member
I would like to see the snow elfs not the falmer there just butt ugly. The dwemer would be cool to see come back mosley there leader? This is my first rpg so I have no idea of the back story but I do like this game!

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I would like to see the snow elfs not the falmer there just butt ugly. The dwemer would be cool to see come back mosley there leader? This is my first rpg so I have no idea of the back story but I do like this game!
Great idea I think it would be amazing if we got to see all of the Mer races returned to their former glory maybe even the Aldmer.

moley25

slayin and searchin!!!!!!!
well,at the moment there is no DLC for the xbox 360. (i may be wrong but i have checked) i would like to see some special armour that can be crafted from gold,including helmet,boots and weaponry. maybe even a sword resembling excalibur.

Heimskr

A lion cares not of the sheeps opinions
I would love to see the sands of Elsweyr or the migratory tree citys of Valenwood as new areas. Also it would be great if a card game or some sort of strategic mini game was added for something to do in the down time. Maybe the arena from the Imperial City??​

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Something to spend all this gold on!

Including but not limited to:

Taxes on my homes. Can't pay? Foreclosure. You have 3 game days to get your stuff out or lose it. Since it's pathetically easy to get money this should never become an issue.

Change the one time hiring fee for followers to weekly or monthly.

Cursed magic items in loot. Removed curse for a stiff fee.

Resurrect dead followers. For a stiff fee. If the PC console can do it this should be easy for us 360 and PS3 players.

Change Disenchant to remove the enchantment but you get to keep the item. Makes a bit more sense. Plus you have the option to re-enchant it.

The ability to make a damn longbow or hunting bow. I mean, seriously? I can't do this? Yeah I know they're common as dirt but it irritates me that I have to find one. Plus, it would be more useful if ....

Weapons and armor have a chance to break. And that would also give me something to spend some gold on.

RagingRedguard

MAXIMUM Redguard
a special Jyggalag Deadric quest would be nice

What do you think is going to be the first expansion or DLC pack for Skyrim. I personaly want to know what really happend to the Dwemer. And if somewhere in a sidequest they tell you dont TELL ME! I really just want to see what they look like and even be able to play as one. Thats what I want what about you?
It is doubtful that they would reveal the Dwemer mystery in an expansion. Bethesda would more likely save that for a proper chapter unto itself, it would deserve it IMO. I would really like to know what happened to them to and it would be GREAT to have them as a playable race.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts