• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imonweed420

Hello everyone. I just wanted to let people know about the channel Skyrim Pro ( on Youtube ). It has 40+ videos on Skyrim that range from funny to helpful to making master difficulty look easy. Check it out it is constantly growing and is updated almost everyday. The channel again is Skyrim Pro. It's worth checking out :)

LINK HERE: imonweed420 - YouTube

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Checked it out.

Couple of things:
  • With no commentary, it's uber boring.
  • With you recording off of a camera, picture quality is poor, sound quality is worse.
If you wanted to get serious about doing this, pick up one of those adapters that allow you to plug your xbox/ps3 into your PC ($40 or so). Then use a program like fraps to record your sessions in HD. Edit, run commentary, then upload.

It's nice that you're doing what you can to help, but at the moment there's just so much better content out there. Best of luck to you.

imonweed420

Checked it out.

Couple of things:
  • With no commentary, it's uber boring.
  • With you recording off of a camera, picture quality is poor, sound quality is worse.
If you wanted to get serious about doing this, pick up one of those adapters that allow you to plug your xbox/ps3 into your PC ($40 or so). Then use a program like fraps to record your sessions in HD. Edit, run commentary, then upload.

It's nice that you're doing what you can to help, but at the moment there's just so much better content out there. Best of luck to you.
Thanks for the honesty :) I understand the quality isn't very good but you are right i need a capture card or a pvr. They are cheap like you said I guess i just haven't gotten around to getting one lol. Anyways thanks for checking it out :)

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Sure.

Thanks for the time and effort in trying to carve out your little niche! It's not always easy to have one's own work critiqued, glad that you're open to other's viewpoints.

If it's something you want to continue doing, go for it. :Dovahkiin:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts