Skyrim - Dawnguard - Vampire Question

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lord Terak

I got dawnguard and i started a new character for RP sake, and when i got level 10 i became a vampire lord, My question is, all the vampires at the castle place have very smooth skin, and on my character the skin makes the character look old. So is there a way to make the skin on my character look smooth like lets say, serana's? BTW I AM ON XBOX 360!

Thanks for the help,

Silvana, daughter of Harkon, and sister of Serana

Osiris

Child of the Sky
For 1000 septims you can go to the face scuplter in the Ragged Flagon( In the Ratways of Riften), and recreate your character(Excluding gender and race though), including your complexion(How aged you look).

Lord Terak

For 1000 septims you can go to the face scuplter in the Ragged Flagon( In the Ratways of Riften), and recreate your character(Excluding gender and race though), including your complexion(How aged you look).
Already tried to do that i have to be living.aka i cant be a vampire.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Already tried to do that i have to be living.aka i cant be a vampire.
Oh my bad i completely forgot, well the only thing i can think of would be that when you don't feed, your vampirism progresses, which makes you facially age..I noticed this with my breton vampire when i did the dawnguard stuff.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
bump

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
Go to a bartender, ask about rumors and they will direct you to Falion in Marthol to cure your vampirism (need a black soul gem). After you are cured go to the face sculptor; then ask Serana to turn you back into a vampire.

Lord Terak

Go to a bartender, ask about rumors and they will direct you to Falion in Marthol to cure your vampirism (need a black soul gem). After you are cured go to the face sculptor; then ask Serana to turn you back into a vampire.
Iv tried that too, but i asked harkon, if i asked serana will my face been smooth?

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
Your face being smooth depends on how you made your character, try different adjustments at the face sculptor. I've noticed also that certain Nord presets have less of an aged look than Bretons and Imperials now.

Lord Terak

Your face being smooth depends on how you made your character, try different adjustments at the face sculptor. I've noticed also that certain Nord presets have less of an aged look than Bretons and Imperials now.
When i made my character i made sure that the face was completely smooth, it is not anything to do with the making of the character.

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
Well then I'm not sure, I haven't noticed any age changes when switching into a vampire. I've only noticed some darkening and small structure changes which I fixed using the curing method.

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
Yes and Breton females have aging lines on their foreheads; I am not sure can be removed.

Brownbear279

bump
I am having the same problem but on PC. When i use showracemenu i can change my characters complexion but after a short period of time i notice that her face is looking aged again.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Maybe Serena uses better lotion.... but on topic, maybe if you don't feed your character ages?