• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cyberius

Dunmer politician and battlemage.
So it was yesterday morning, and as usual, I started playing my main character, Cyberius the Dunmer ( go figure), and I had just gotten enough money to buy Proudspire manor in Solitude, and I was buying all the furnishings, when I noticed there was one left. I didn't remember any other extras, so when I asked again, I was surprised that Falk said something along the lines of " please stop. Your a good guy. I dont want to lose you." I've bought Proudspire manor enough times to know for a fact that he shouldn't of said that. It then went into the furnishing window, where I saw the option " Toy room" I was too creeped out to buy it, but for some reason, my finger reached for x, and I bought it. It was also free, which I knew was unusual.

I stayed in an inn until the next morning, when I noticed a letter on the table in my room.
I thought it was just a note or handbill, but the title was " read now".
I read, and I thought it was some sort of quest starting when you grow to a certain level.

" Go to Hawkhaven. Toy room. Toy room, toy room!"

I squinted as I read the name hawkhaven. I then remembered in oblivion, if you used the coc testinghall, there was a door to a place called hawkhaven. So, I went to Proudspire manor, and I went to the toy room.
The toy roomis a small, empty room, with light hearted children music. I went to the other door, and opened it, going to the loading screen.

I Was suddenly in a huge and beautiful city, called Hawkhaven.
I was greeted by a nord man fully clad in glass armor.

He greeted me warmly, and asked me to come into his house. I followed him in his ordinary house, and he told me to sit down.
He offered me ale, and said that his name was Hrormir, and he worked as a smith. We had a chat for a while, and he finally told me that he had to go to work, so we both left.
I met some other people and the Jarl, which they were all incredibly kind.
The jarl asked me to do a few minor things.
He then gave me my own house, which was right next to Hrormirs house.
He also gave me a job as an enchanter. Hrormir would make the weapons, and i would enchant them.

Unlike regular skyrim, every day there was something new. We would even have block parties where everyone would come to the square and have a huge party.

I started out only entering Hawkhaven occasionally, but I started to stay in Hawkhaven 24/7.

One time when I entered the toy room, the door to Hawkhaven was locked.
I got so mad, I almost punched a hole in the wall next to me.

I then noticed a key on the floor next to my character.
I picked it up, and I used it on the door. I went to Hawkhaven, but something was wrong.
Instead of the town being all sunny and cheerful, it was dark and dismal.

I talked to hrormir, who said that there was a murder.

I rushed over to the site, and gasped when I saw the jarl laying on the ground, bloody and beaten.

Suddenly, all the people just kept telling me to be the jarl.

When I went to the palace, they just said the same thing. I went to the throne, and immediately a window came up that said "do you want to be the jarl? Yes/no" Like that time when I had bought the toy room, my finger moved to and pressed x.

Suddenly, I felt something weird. My soul was sucked into the game, where I happily became the jarl. Due to my elf blood, I lived for a few hundred years, serving the people of Hawkhaven.

Sean

lost somewhere
You kind of lost me after you went through the load screen to Hawkhaven.

Typical creepypastas are always creepy, and then you try to make it creepy again by saying how "My soul was sucked into the game," but you already made it too light-hearted prior to that.

Then it just sort of ends abruptly with you becoming jarl.

Just my bit of constructive criticism.