PC Skyrim Crashing....Y U NO WORK!?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

IAnon

So after the 7th Update for Skyrim (1.5) I didn't play that much but now I felt like playing and guess what? Skyrim crashes....Just tells me that Skyrim has stopped responding. Not sure if it's the New 1.5 Update problem or AMD Catalyst 12.3 Update but it doesn't even let me show me the black screen, well it kind of does its in the top left corner and its small probably cause it hasn't enlarged yet, tried multiple fixes nothing worked...Any one has the same problem and any solutions?
Thanks for the help
Additional Info:
AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
AMD Catalyst version 12.3
Skyrim Version: Update 8, should be (its not 1.3 the old update from 12/07/2011 its the newest one it just says 1.3) 1.3 Version 1.5.26.0
DirectX 11
Skyrim Ultra Graphics

PastLife

I am having this issue as well. I haven't really played since 1.4 something.. Due to school. I had a bit of a break, and now it's 1.5 something. And I'm crashing at loadscreens, particularly when I fast travel, especially to Riften. Thats the same issue as in the first few updates.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Apparently 12.3 has given people fits. You can turn off anti-aliasing first and see if that alone solves it. Otherwise, you may have to roll back to 12.1.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts