• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
I can't pass Up On A Cave Or Dungeon I Pass... I Fear That I would Miss Something.

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
I'm terrified to go into dwemer ruins...I always have to have a follower with me when I do. I'm also in love with Ulfric Stormcloak....his deep voice amuses me.

Karen

boop.
When I play a stealth character, I like to strip guards naked and watch them swagger around town in nothing but their loincloths. Because I can.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I love to collect each hold's Guard armor, this includes their body armor, helmet, AND shield. I love to smith it to be much better and hang it on my walls/mannequins. Every playthrough/character MUST have this in their home. I also love to chase foxes (though I don't kill them), I love to mess with company signs that swing, and I love to collect Daedric artifacts.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I must kill every Courier I see along the road. I like collecting their letter to an investor, to put in my safe for letters and other documents.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I just love Parthurnax, Every time I go to kill him I just can't

"What is better, to be born good? Or overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I just maxed out my pickpocketing skill and got the Perfect Touch perk for the first time. I immediately went to the Palace of the Kings to see if I could take off Ulfric's clothes. I was very disappointed to find that I couldn't.

ShadowHunter

When I am in a cave or dungeon and I die after making it pretty far and having to start at the beginning, I set the difficulty to novice so I can hurry and catch back up to where I was

Liliana

I just maxed out my pickpocketing skill and got the Perfect Touch perk for the first time. I immediately went to the Palace of the Kings to see if I could take off Ulfric's clothes. I was very disappointed to find that I couldn't.

Ya whats up with that? I wanna take Ulfric and Galmars clothes so that I can laugh at them walking around in the nudeskis, but it won't work. Damnit.

sticky runes

Oh, when I first visited Tel Mithryn, and went to leave Neloth's room, I didn't use the magic elevator, and just dropped off the edge to my death.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I confess that I am more active in the forums than in Skyrim (And believe me , nowadays I rarely even touch Skyrim) :p.

I confess I actually took the time to read through a new mod on skyrimnexus, shlongs of skyrim . Yup. It's exactly what it says. Lol.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
There's a Tumblr for this, but I always miss the submission window, and I just had a brilliant thought: "Screw them! I have Skyrim Forums!"

So, what are your confessions?

My first confession, of likely many: whenever an assassin or hired thugs come after me, I like to leave their contract letters on their cold, dead bodies, so that whoever happens to find them will know how foolish it is to try to kill me.
I keep the notes. I have quite a collection now! Ah... memories...:)

Daelon DuLac

I noticed that setting the game to master will give you more than enough time to get to the giant, usually they have barely scratched it
Yes... but then you'd have to play on Master and die all the time. Sheesh... I really suck at this game...

Daelon DuLac

The only reason I decided to start using mods in Skyrim was because I wanted one which would let me adopt all four of the street kids so I wouldn't feel no matter what I did, two children are going to be homeless or slaves.

I have also become what I despise in Skyrim: A parent who showers their children with expensive gifts to make up for the fact they are never home.
OH YEAH! My kids never want for anything. 1,000 septim allowance! As my Hroar pointed out - "I can buy everything in the market!". Is it really necessary to for me to give them this every time I make it back to the house? No. But I do it anyhow. Hey... maybe it'll pay for college... Either that or I'll have a couple Paris Hilton's on my hands when they grow up. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts