• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
Of all the cool weapons, armor and items I have and the many tales of battle, I'm growing most fond of rampaging around wearing only ragged trousers and killing things with a wooden sword alone.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
I love wooden swords! My charred Wooden Stick (fiery soul trap + fire enchanted, legendary smithed) has got to be one of my favorite weapons :D
mine is the exact same configuration

modelcoatandringwstick.png~original

GrumpyBadger

Article Writer

are all Nords racists though? Really? When playing a Khajiit, Wood Elf, or otherwise, and joining the Companions a heavily Nord group, or even just walking around, genuinely 100% of the time can you say all Nords are racist against that character? I don't think so. There's always an exception to the norm.

Nords are racist. Luckily for us though, they are also not very perceptive... even when your covered in hair or scales :p

I'd be careful what some say though... technically Nord is an ethnographic group of a true human, earthly people. So again, I ask, are all Nords racist? Are they truly all dimwitted? Or is that again, a slide comment against their accents where one assumes that person is slow, just because of the way they talk? ;)

Lucid

I confess, I was loaded on Skooma when I killed the Emperor.

I didn't like some of the decisions I made with my current skooma-addicted assassin, so I loaded an old save and reset about 10 levels. This time when I killed the Emperor I was loaded on skooma and wearing Mythic Dawn robes. Because...well, you know.

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
are all Nords racists though? Really? When playing a Khajiit, Wood Elf, or otherwise, and joining the Companions a heavily Nord group, or even just walking around, genuinely 100% of the time can you say all Nords are racist against that character? I don't think so. There's always an exception to the norm.

Nords are racist. Luckily for us though, they are also not very perceptive... even when your covered in hair or scales :p

I'd be careful what some say though... technically Nord is an ethnographic group of a true human, earthly people. So again, I ask, are all Nords racist? Are they truly all dimwitted? Or is that again, a slide comment against their accents where one assumes that person is slow, just because of the way they talk? ;)
yes

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

yes
Hey! I talk like that! And I'm not... uhm... what's the word... uhm... OH! Slow!

I like to sneak into the orphanage in Riften wearing a dragon priest mask and/or miraak get up, jump out from the shadows and frighten the inhabitants with a hefty "fus ro dah" get one good swing of the old knucks in on grelod and high tail it out of there. I hope those kids know that I will never answer aventus aretino, so have fun with grelod ya little skidmarks..

I like to head up (uninvited) to old paarthunax and shout me up some storm call. "Thinkin you the bees knees up there at the throat of the world? Enjoy that rain you fire breathing turdgobbler, oh and have a couple lightning strikes ya chode."

On the same note, it is also great to give the old college try on a clear skies shout in winterhold... and just as I (assume) everyones in game spirits are up, ya know because the sun and winterhold, bam, storm call. Suck it Kraldar, maybe if you werent so douchey and all "ooo imperials derr"

I like to get to one hundred in enchanting and smithing... make the best armor and two handed greatsword I can, dual enchant the sword with the chaos enchantment and absorb health... then in every single fight I get into, from skeever to dragon priest, I third person cam and walk as slow as I can like I'm the friggin terminator and just start swinging as they back up and keep backing up and I'm all "Beast mode foo', suck dis armor, suck dis sword." (works alot better when you play the terminator theme with your mouth "dun dun dun dun dun... dun dun dun dun dun..... dun dun dun dun dun.... dun dun dun dun dun.... ba-ba-baaaaaaaaaaa-baa-baa-baaaaaaaaa" you know but cooler)

I also like to catch blue butterflies.... but those monarchs....

fear1.gif

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
My character is a lesbian, and fights hard for equal rights and the ability to marry any female she chooses.

I also like to go to the top of the throat and whirlwind sprint off into freefall. this lead to a desire to base jump from all the highest points and towers in skyrim.

There's a Tumblr for this, but I always miss the submission window, and I just had a brilliant thought: "Screw them! I have Skyrim Forums!"

So, what are your confessions?

My first confession, of likely many: whenever an assassin or hired thugs come after me, I like to leave their contract letters on their cold, dead bodies, so that whoever happens to find them will know how foolish it is to try to kill me.

What a great idea! I've been taking them and filing them away. I was going to lay them out sometime in my house to show how many assassins I have killed. I like your idea just as well!

I like to provoke the Thalmor into attacking me! I have Thalmor robes adorning one of my armor mannequins.

I talk back to my followers or guards.

I hoard potions.

I HATE sabre cats.

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
I always free soldiers in captivity. I do it more for Stormcloaks, but if I see anyone being marched somewhere their captors tend to end up in a ditch.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
I have killed barmaidens and traveling bards for their clothes because it looks cool.

On Solstheim (however it's spelt) I did the entire thing with autosaves off to save loading time, got 3/4 into it and realized Lydia was no longer following me.

Eventually found her dead near the giant mushroom with the wizard from Morrowind, she died while fighting ash spawn that one time.

Tried desperately not to reload, but I had to, as much as I hate how she gets in the way she is my follower. Must.save.her.

So I reloaded the entire thing, back to where I last saved. (Right after being attacked by cultists)

I also confess to never taking the stars down from Dragonsreach, always jumping in the pool.

Never paying for archery training honestly via paying Faendal and Aela and getting money back through inventory.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Whenever I am bored I save my game, then I go berserk and find new and creative ways to kill all the towns folk of Riverwood.
The other day, I "Fus'd" the cabbage cart outside the Riverwood Trader and killed the chicken with a deadly cabbage missile.

Hart

Sassmaster
Spending countless hours organize and agonizing where things are going to be put in your Hearthfire home, making sure there are no sacks on the floor (a dificult task, since I hate the looks of sacks expect in the kitchen area to store potatoes and such), collecting shiny gem stones and putting them on display, etc.

Man my Skyrim life is tough.

hershangames

From time to time I use Creation Kit to make an item with a female Breton texture called "Belethor's Sister" and sell it to Belethor. Then I delete the file because I feel ashamed.

I tend to pick up all enchanted weapons I find thinking"I'll disenchant it and make a great weapon with it!" Then, after 10 hours of playtrhough I say "screw it" and drop it right there.

All of my followers have died at some point(even essential ones, thanks to a mod), and most of them have died at my hands

EDIT:
I have typed tgm more time that I'm proud of

I have tried to exterminate a guild,except the DB, at least once in every playtrhough

I have every hold's guards equipment.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Surprisingly, I've actually been able to keep Lydia alive for 47 levels now! I'm shocked. Usually I get her killed before I hit level 20.

Now I just need to join DG so that I can get a follower that can continue with me.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts