• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrim belongs to?

• The nords.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • DA NORDS!!!!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Pah werid fin kodaavve.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • None of the above, citizen.

Votes: 29 61.7%

• Total voters

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
How can land belong to anyone?

Stick an Imperial flag into it.

423860_269100013163618_903249672_n.jpg
Like so.​
Technically, Skyrim is the property of the Third Empire. With accordance to documentation from the Imperial Historical Archives located within the capital province of the Empire. Skyrim has been the property of the Imperium since 2E 854 when they joined the Third Empire of Tamriel. It was also renewed in 4E 17 when Skyrim officially endorsed the Mede Dynasty as the rightful rulers of the Empire.​

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Easy. Pay for it. That hippy dippy line about the Land belonging to everyone or no-one just doesn't fly with me. I bought it. It's mine.

Sure, when it comes to private property you have legal possession over a plot of land. But when it comes to an entire nation, how can it belong to a certain group of people?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Sure, when it comes to private property you have legal possession over a plot of land. But when it comes to an entire nation, how can it belong to a certain group of people?
Good point. Genocide? Fear? A lot of paint to draw lines? Hmm...

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
The true owners are laying low below the surface of the water. The hiscarp are unhatching evil plans and using dragonflies to spread their foul words.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts