• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiq

M'aiq The Liar
Perhaps this should be put in the RP section.
But I am M'aiq the Liar.
Enough said.

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
M'aiq never actually lies about anything, he just comments on and states the develepers' opinions about the game. It's like the develepers are talking to you vicariously through him.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
M'aiq never actually lies about anything, he just comments on and states the develepers' opinions about the game. It's like the develepers are talking to you vicariously through him.

M'aiq lies plenty. Just not as much as he use to in Morrowind. His personality changes in each game from what I can see. In Morrowind he would mislead players into doing nonexistent quest or finding nonexistent creatures/items. In Oblivion he would comment about certain things in the game or about the game. And in Skyrim he would just comment mostly on the new improvements in Skyrim.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
To add on to what Grogmar said, take one of his Skyrim quips: "M'aiq has heard the people in Skyrim are better-looking than the ones in Cyrodiil. He has no opinion on the matter. All people are beautiful to him." I probably shouldn't have to explain that.

Then compare it to an Oblivion quote: "M'aiq prefers to adventure alone. Others just get in the way. And they talk, talk, talk." To the best of my knowledge, this is explaining why Bethesda didn't put multiplayer in Oblivion.

Kind of a useless post since Grogmar summed it all up. It's just reinforcing the idea, but, meh. Got nothing else to do today.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts