• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Deadlylord

Hello guys And girls, i think i understand the bug in the jar lets start, Copied the below from reddit

___________________________________________________________________________________

I figured it out guys.

I was watching Fullmetal Alchemist and I strung this together. Heads up, this may contain indirect spoilers to the show if you haven't watched it...

Here is the answer: Imgur

So I know this may seem ridiculous, but hear me out, I don't entirely know the meaning of lake in these translations, but otherwise if we attribute each rune to a city I think it would go as follows:

•Need Horse Lake - Whiterun, symbol of a horse for the map marker
•Need Human Lake - Morthal, similar to Mortal, which could represent human
•Day Need - Dawnstar, dawn star, like the sun
•Giant Ice Sun - I believe this to be Winterhold due to it being at the top of the circle, as in the sun, and it is cold there?
•Need Hail ____ - Being unsure of the last word I assume this to be Windhelm as it is cold there, and that may relate it to hail.
Now that shows the outer areas, and as I was looking at this I realised that it was in the shape of a circle, and if you connect the cities, it made a pentagon. Now, I looked at the pentagon, and at the center of each line, there was something interesting. First was Skyborn Altar, Second was Shearpoint, Third was Mount Anthor, those are all area's with dragons, so it was easy enough to figure those out. I assume once all the dragons are dead, the last place you would go is the Tower Stone, which is said to give you the ability to unlock expert locks or in our case the answer to our puzzle, but that left one more location; Mzinchaleft.

Now I was unsure on how Mzinchaleft fit into the picture here, but after doing a bit of research, I discovered that Mzinchaleft leads to Blackreach, where I discovered the fight with the dragon Vulthuryol. So that solved that, Kill the 4 dragons and activate the tower stone.

The last piece of the puzzle is where to go, where is the center of this circle? well a little bit of exploring lead me to the Waynon Stones, and if you have ever been there you should know what it looks like. If you haven't been there, it is a circle of stones with a statue of Talos with a dragon coiled at his feet, but most importantly there is an offering table across from Talos.

Now this explains the shape of the transmutation circle, but now for the process.

•Step 1: First comes the crests of blood. Basically just go on a killing spree in each of the 5 cities.
•Step 2: The inner Pentagon. The dragons must be enough to suffice for each point in the inner pentagon, and the Tower Stone unlocks the ability to use the transmutation circle.
•Step 3: Head to the Weynon Stones and place the bugs in the jars in a circle on the altar, placing each bug corresponding to it's respective cities location. These will act as your sacrifices.
•Step 4: Wait for "The Promised Day" to activate your transmutation circle and obtain ultimate power.
tldr: Its a transmutation circle
icon_biggrin.gif
Someone noticed the connection between the five cities Morthal, Whiterun, Winterhold, Dawnstar, and Windhelm, and realized they formed a Pentagon. He also noticed three dragon "sanctuaries" or whatever you may call them, Mzinchaleft, and the Tower Stone formed a smaller pentagon within it, making a transmutation circle. In the general area of the middle of the circle, there is a shrine to Talos with a circle of stones around it. His theory was that if you placed the bugs on their respective cities (see post for relation between bugs and cities), committed genocide in those ctities, kill the dragons at the dragon areas and the one that Mzinchaleft leads to, activate the tower stone, and wait for the "Promised Day". now where done with the copying ,now the the
Promised Day is the Apocalypse as i believe now mix that with dragons and if i re call they sad the return of dragons mean end times and then there is a dragon born so in the skyrim map if u line up the transmutation circle, just right in the middle there a dragon, and a ysmir shrine and ysmir was a dragon born so..u can line this all up, Deadly out

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
what exactly is this post about? I had to highlight it to be able to read it, btw

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
maybe i will have to do a bit of looking around

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
linking directly to an image or video, making it viewable in the post

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
oh so his pic was costing the owner of this site cash?
No, that site doesn't allow remote hotlinking of images. Had to upload to a different host. /iFail.
minidovahsmiliecopy.png

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother

Jay-1410

After reading the original post I don't understand :sadface: what happens? what's meant to happen ? What is the reward?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts