• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
The Macho Man Randy Dragon mod is even worse. Or the Trolololol mod, or the Swanky Mudcrab mod. I like immersion, but for some reason, the modding community would rather take all the carefully rendered graphics, and turn it into a cartoon, or reduce all the females to sex objects. Just once, I'd love to hack the Steam details, and see how many FF marriages there are in proportion to MM.

Neriad13

Premium Member
For what it's worth, I seem to remember a medieval art book saying that small boobs were considered sexier in the Middle Ages.

Indeed. :) Big boobs were associated with wet nurses. Not the sexiest creatures ever...

And in Tolkien, the elves were considered the most beautiful. (Not particularly busty.) If you look at the original referance drawings, all the women had modest bosums. Of course, that may have reflected the author's preferance. "Moar iz gooder" is primarilly a modern opinion. Personally, if you have to push them out of the way, it's too much.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
But to be fair. Some women can't help but to have large breasts.

MyNameIsJon

Whenever I see these on the Nexus or on Mod review videos I just facepalm, seriously I think it's kind of depraved how guys feel the need to give their character huge boobs and then dress them up in skimpy clothing. Half of the armor mods on the Nexus are like this, it's really annoying how common they are. What do you guys think?

I am a guy and I play a guy in Skyrim. I have all the Skimpy Armor mods. If I'm going to meet women in this game, I want them to be hot. Why? I like looking at hot women. Besides, I never get to meet hot women in real life. Ever.

Depraved? That's a matter of opinion. I'll also tell you I use the CBBE body with underwear, not the nude model.

Jersey Dagmar

I am a guy and I play a guy in Skyrim. I have all the Skimpy Armor mods. If I'm going to meet women in this game, I want them to be hot. Why? I like looking at hot women. Besides, I never get to meet hot women in real life. Ever.

Depraved? That's a matter of opinion. I'll also tell you I use the CBBE body with underwear, not the nude model.

Yes, cause your definition of hot women doesn't exist in the real world. Unless thousands of dollars of plastic surgery are involved.

Skyrimosity

I know we all really enjoy Skyrim but at some point we must realize it IS a game so is there really a need to make the female/male characters nearly/totally naked just for your pleasure? And also, do the people who use these mods NOT have families at all?

I never get to meet hot women in real life. Ever.
This. Alls I'm debating is 1) why is the only definition of "hot women" back problems, and 2, why can't they make a mod that's Skimpy, AND tasteful? The Fredric's of Hollywood lingre', sure it's sexy, but it looks horrible. And for walking around town, forget it.

Skyrimosity

There's this thing for meeting hot women, its called a social life/vacation to a beach in Florida. Try it sometime. Or if you rather look at collections of pixels on the screen and call them "hot" then I suggest a psychologist.

Omega Dragon

I know we all really enjoy Skyrim but at some point we must realize it IS a game so is there really a need to make the female/male characters nearly/totally naked just for your pleasure? And also, do the people who use these mods NOT have families at all?

Well with the way more than half of the posts in this thread have been going I was starting to think we were talking about someone in the real world forcing their views on someone else, as opposed to this being just a video game.

Jersey Dagmar

This. Alls I'm debating is 1) why is the only definition of "hot women" back problems, and 2, why can't they make a mod that's Skimpy, AND tasteful? The Fredric's of Hollywood lingre', sure it's sexy, but it looks horrible. And for walking around town, forget it.

I have a 40DD bust size. I do not have back problems. And a woman should be admired for her intelligence and personality. Not her looks. But, that should be said for all people.

KritikalPT

This just speaks for itself, no need for sarcastic remarks on my part.

Also, yes. Yes you are.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
Well with the way more than half of the posts in this thread have been going I was starting to think we were talking about someone in the real world forcing their views on someone else, as opposed to this being just a video game.

If you're referring to me I'm not forcing my opinion on anything, you clicked on this thread on your own accord and posted. I didn't bust down your door and force anti-skimpy clothes flyers down your throat.

Skyrimosity

If you're referring to me I'm not forcing my opinion on anything, you clicked on this thread on your own accord and posted. I didn't bust down your door and force anti-skimpy clothes flyers down your throat.
I didn't reply to Omega because I had absolutely no idea what he/she was even talking about.

Omega Dragon

We've already had a moment together, so there's no need for you to respond to it.

I didn't reply to Omega because I had absolutely no idea what he/she was even talking about.

You said, "I know we all really enjoy Skyrim but at some point we must realize it IS a game so is there really a need to make the female/male characters nearly/totally naked just for your pleasure? And also, do the people who use these mods NOT have families at all?"

Fact: to begin with, you have to opt-in to view adult content on the Nexus by default. Secondly, you're acting as if someone else using a nude mod is your business like as if it's being forced down your throat.

I will enjoy my skimpy mods. I will enjoy playing with my female characters, nude or not. If you want to weep over something so silly that you're not even being coerced into, well maybe you have a problem of your own to attend to. The fact you play a video game to begin with could tell someone you're messed up yourself.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts