• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Benthos

Proud Mer
Alright, so my very first dragon I got to tame was an awesome, golden Elder Dragon. Too bad he shed it all off and I got to ride on a super model!

I went to Mt Anthor to test it out and as soon as I use the shout, you can see he's fine and dandy. Uuuuntttiiiillll he decides to shed some weight so he can carry me around. I got his soul and flew off! This isn't like the other bugs/glitches where they deliberately soar through game stuff to confuse it. Just right out of the gate I'm more metal than Metallica! This is on PS3, mind you.

Benthos

Proud Mer
I did not hurt him nor attempted any of the known glitches. It just happened, I fast traveled to Mt Anthor to try to take on my first real dragon to tame and ride. I wanted to tame those with actual names like Nahagliiv near Rorikstead but I'll settle for a skeletal dragon.
It's just so metal, my friends and I debated what songs would work out with it.
This is where we settled, I added bits and pieces of my other vids captured moments and filled in the experience so it's not just flying around roaring.