OOC Sins of our Elders [[Accepting Applications]]

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    I've seen some activity from you guys in other RPs over this duration...why not on this RP?

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I replied, it's been a while since I've seen anything from this RP. Come on guys! We haven't even all met yet! :/

AS88

Staff member
    Have any decisions/discussions occurred about the submitted character applications?

I'm still very interested in this.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
    Staff member
    The truth is, I'm not sure how much the story can advance without Andante here. This is her RP and story. Without her input in directing, all you all could do is just mess about.

AS88

Staff member
    The truth is, I'm not sure how much the story can advance without Andante here. This is her RP and story. Without her input in directing, all you all could do is just mess about.

Any news on Andante? Is she okay?

AS88

Staff member
    Hope she's okay! Obviously not as important as her health, but it would be a shame to let such a great RP with such great writers and characters go to waste.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    I hope she returns to us to lead us on in glorious story merriment, but I hope that whatever is keeping her busy is taken care of and all is well with her. :)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Sorry I haven't been on the site in a while. School gets crazy toward the end of the semester. Since I'm at work, I will try and work on a post, even if it's a short one, right now. :)

wootirockx

Can I join as a canon character? one of the dragons from the game? Good story line :)

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    Name: Equinus Lunar
    Sex: male
    Race: Nord
    Position: Healer/ chef
    Birthplace: Soltsiem
    Current Residence: a small shack in the pale
    Alliances or Affiliations: Volkair clan membe
    Appearance: dark hair, piece of Ebony covering an eye, a set of master restoration suit, master hood, strange amulet around his neck
    Personality: likeable, tends to mutter when bored, always has to be doing something, looks at everything, eidetic memory, hates all types of vermin skever frostbite spider etc but likes the ingredients he can obtain from them, hates control freaks thalmor etc.
    History: was a hunter until he found a strange amulet that contained the spirt of an ancient king called Dark Equinus who has the power to make games from normal conjuration spells he found this out when the spirt first talked to him it said duck he was to busy trying to find the voice rather than pay attention to the arrow wizing over his head and when his sister had been taken capture by a bandit the spirt toke over the bandit's body and made him stab himself sevral times in the chest the spirt appears to make sure that the wealder of the amuelet is protected no matter the cost
    Roleplaying Sample: "don't touch my sister" yelled Equinus" please i beg of you don't touch her"
    "Really your just going to beg"said Dark Equinus "thats sad even for you"
    "What and let you take over and see that you made me kill my own sister in the heat of fight no thank you" mumbled Equinus
    Suddenly the amuelet glowed and flickered.
    " i can't pay the ransom unless you come down here"
    "A ransom finnaly now how much are we..." The bandits next few words stoped as he reached for his own dagfer then another voice spoke" fine you won't let me kill him through you then i'll kill him through himself"
    And the bandits eyes were full of fear as he started stabing himself in the chest

rizen

A to the K homeboy
    Sorry D.O.T, but the position of cook has already been filled. If you start off your character in one of the 'Inn' threads, you might find some other writers to begin an RP with or simply keep applying to RP's that have vacant positions, you'll find something soon enough. Good luck finding an RP.

wootirockx

ODAHVIING
    'I go my own way now'

Name: Odahviing
    Meaning: "Winged Snow Hunter".
    Race: Dragon

Physical Des: Odahviing is a rare dragon, with bright, vibrant red scales and a white underbelly. His back is decorated by tall, thick black spines and his tail ends in a white, fin like point. His wings are much more of a grey color with swirls of red, edged in blue. Eight horns crown his head and two smaller horns protrude from his chin.

History: Buried in a mound near Riften, in the south east of Skyrim. After being buried for thousands of years, he was resurrected by Alduin, and took his place as his right-hand dragon, helping him wreak havoc across Skyrim. Although after Alduin retreats to Sovngarde after his defeat by the Dovahkiin he begins to question his lordship, and so cannot resist the temptation to answer the Dovahkiin when he calls for him.

Personality: Odahviing has no real loyalty to anyone who cannot prove their power to him. Odahviing cannot resist the temptation of a challenge when it is presented to him. Although he is known for his hot-headed personality and being head-strong in battle, Odahviing keeps to his word and is not one to deceive. Though he may not tell the whole truth, he is not a liar. Odahviing expresses his dislike for Alduin's portal to Sovngarde to the Dovahkiin.

Other: Will become hostile if Dragonrend is used on him.Hostile toward Shadowmere.

Photo:
    595731-1334443169.jpg

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
    Staff member
    As far as I know, no new members are being accepted due to both me and Dante having to agree. And since she is MIA... well... and besides, I'm pretty sure we would not accept a dragon as a character in the RP. This is a story about common folk against dealing with terrible situations.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Sooooo I've been thinking... and that usually is either good or bad depending on the person or situation... probably in this case either or, but one of 2 things I might be doing, 1. making a post sometime in the near future or 2. making a post sometime and writing myself out of the rp, I know that we cannot move very far here without Dante, but that doesn't mean that the "ones who are not held up" (mainly Kir, Pun and Dante who are in lock right now) cannot start meeting and forming possible relationships with one another... But again that's just me, and like I said it could be good or bad that I was thinking of this. (and sure others have mentioned this to, but I have yet to see anything).

Do not take this as me lashing out or being rude, its just simply a statement/suggestion/whatever... That is all

AS88

Staff member

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    Name: Equinus Lunar
    Sex: male
    Race: Nord
    Position: Miner/ Hunter
    Birthplace: Soltsiem
    Current Residence: a small shack in the pale
    Appearance: dark hair, piece of Ebony covering an eye, a set of master restoration suit, master hood, strange amulet around his neck
    Personality: likeable, tends to mutter when bored, always has to be doing something, looks at everything, eidetic memory, hates all types of vermin skever frostbite spider etc but likes the ingredients he can obtain from them, hates control freaks thalmor etc.
    History: was a hunter until he found a strange amulet that contained the spirt of an ancient king called Dark Equinus who has the power to make games from normal conjuration spells he found this out when the spirt first talked to him it said duck he was to busy trying to find the voice rather than pay attention to the arrow wizing over his head and when his sister had been taken capture by a bandit the spirt toke over the bandit's body and made him stab himself sevral times in the chest the spirt appears to make sure that the wealder of the amuelet is protected no matter the cost
    Roleplaying Sample: "don't touch my sister" yelled Equinus" please i beg of you don't touch her"
    "Really your just going to beg"said Dark Equinus "thats sad even for you"
    "What and let you take over and see that you made me kill my own sister in the heat of fight no thank you" mumbled Equinus
    Suddenly the amuelet glowed and flickered.
    " i can't pay the ransom unless you come down here"
    "A ransom finnaly now how much are we..." The bandits next few words stoped as he reached for his own dagfer then another voice spoke" fine you won't let me kill him through you then i'll kill him through himself"
    And the bandits eyes were full of fear as he started stabing himself in the chest