Silly Stormcloak in the opening scene

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I just started my Master difficulty game, and i noticed the Stormcloak interrupts the girl giving the Divines speech to hasten his beheading. if he waited, the dragon attack happens like 10 seconds later. if he just stalled he would still be alive! haha just something i noticed

Calcifer

I noticed that too haha, I was like 'Wooooooooooooooow, sucked in'.
I'm also planning on making a Master difficulty save game, what Race/Class are you, can't decide :sadface:

I noticed that too haha, I was like 'Wooooooooooooooow, sucked in'.
I'm also planning on making a Master difficulty save game, what Race/Class are you, can't decide :sadface:

i went with wood elf thief/assassin. i hadnt done the thieves guild yet so the choice was pretty easy. i wanna play a pure mage aswell in the future. sneaking around is easy enough but killing things is extremely difficult haha. just getting to the thieves guild i had to sneak attack then leg it to safety and wait for the guy to go back to normal position, then sneak attack again haha.

its definitely a challenge, ive come straight from Adept to Master though, i should really play an Expert playthrough first but im scared ill get bored of the content.

Lycan

Forest Crawler
Thief/assassin is a good choice for the sneak attack bonuses, just don't get caught by a big orc with a warhammer.

Calcifer

i went with wood elf thief/assassin. i hadnt done the thieves guild yet so the choice was pretty easy. i wanna play a pure mage aswell in the future. sneaking around is easy enough but killing things is extremely difficult haha. just getting to the thieves guild i had to sneak attack then leg it to safety and wait for the guy to go back to normal position, then sneak attack again haha.

its definitely a challenge, ive come straight from Adept to Master though, i should really play an Expert playthrough first but im scared ill get bored of the content.
My character I play on now is a Wood Elf archer/assasin ahah, so I don't think that would be very interesting, but yea it's so strong so you should be right!

Lycan

Forest Crawler
How about a battle mage?

Tommybombzor

I just started my Master difficulty game, and i noticed the Stormcloak interrupts the girl giving the Divines speech to hasten his beheading. if he waited, the dragon attack happens like 10 seconds later. if he just stalled he would still be alive! haha just something i noticed
I didn't even think about this! rofl!

Swordsmansmith

I started as a drow assassin and finished the theives guild and started DB. I wasn't satisfied with my character though. Started anew as a high elf destruction mage and haven't looked back. My level 3 high elf could probably own my level 15 drow because magic is so strong. Plus college at winterhold gives you great gear and I found a powerful staff my first mission for them.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts