Xbox 360 Silenced Tongue Quest

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xxkooki3xx

Ok so i find the Volunruud place to find another word of power but when i cleared the area and went to the arrow of destination. the door said i lacked an item to unlock the door. i found both ceremonial axe and blade but i dropped the sword and cant remember where or what i did with it. anyway i can do this quest?

DovaDestroyer

Rippin' and tearin' since 1996
i think the only way to do this is to have both ceremonial weapons in your inventory. as soon as i opened the door it removed both weapons from my inventory. sorry. good luck finding the ceremonial blade. try leaving and waiting a few weeks in-game to see if it respawns in the original place.

xxkooki3xx

i think the only way to do this is to have both ceremonial weapons in your inventory. as soon as i opened the door it removed both weapons from my inventory. sorry. good luck finding the ceremonial blade. try leaving and waiting a few weeks in-game to see if it respawns in the original place.

worth a try, thanks ^^