Silence befalls the land.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cade

Having bit of an issue here, guys. My objective at the moment ingame, is collecting all of the Shouts. I've been following the usual running to Hrothgar and getting the new locations and rummaging through caves, blah blah. I have around 50 so far and when I go to get my next new destination, I am told there are no whispers of new locations, blah blah something of this degree. Well, consulting my players guide tells me it could take up to three days. Soooo, I finish the main story, the companions and do some various missions AND wait three entire days consecutively. And...nothing still. Anyone else having this issue or anyone knowing of this being a possible known issue? (And if it helps, character is a Nord, level 46, 70hrs of gameplay.)

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
It could be that you have found all the locations already, but not all of the shouts. I sounds like you have most of them. If you are going for the acheivement then you only have to get the first word.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/Shout_Locations

This is a good guide for the shouts. If you think you are missing some you can cross reference your list with IGN's and figure out where to go.

Cade

I considered that possibility, but while doing a quest, I stumbled across another shout with an unknown location. Maybe my game hates me...?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts