• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Perchta

every time i walk into my solitude house, the mannequins are doing squats. they see me though and just stand there like they are totally inanimate objects....but um i just saw them. why don't they want to work out with me? :sadface:

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Wow, that happens? =)))

Perchta

yeah, and now instead of enjoying my house, i'm always peeking around the corner trying to catch them...

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
woah I googled it apparently it really does happen. Some shrug their shoulders, or reposition themselves around the house.

I think Bethesda has fun freaking us out.

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Yeah :D "What do you need?" "I NEED YOU TO DO YOUR F***ING JOB."

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
The mannequins in my Solitude house do this strange thing every time I enter through the downstairs door, where they jump up from the pedestals, then quickly sink into the floor up to the waist. As you approach they slowly rise back up out of the floor. It's definitely creepy.

Panthera

Don Gato
Ah... that's just a bug when it's miss-placed item or npc. Like Avenicci using grindstone and she is sitting on air next to grindstone... I thought mannequin are walking around... specially when I watched video I thought that follower is a mannequin dressed up in armor moving around lol... after few seconds I understood that is not the case. To bad... now that would be creepy! :D

Shoor

Clan Thu'um Guard
Haha yeah! But there have been reports of them moving, as I said before, like shrugging their shoulders, etc =))

Doomy

I have one that is invisible from the neck down. I fear putting a mask on it in case I cant find it again.

Perchta

The mannequins in my Solitude house do this strange thing every time I enter through the downstairs door, where they jump up from the pedestals, then quickly sink into the floor up to the waist. As you approach they slowly rise back up out of the floor. It's definitely creepy.
lol, i had a random guy from riften stuck in the ground like that in fron of the whiterun stables! i gave him one of those mara pamphlets and moved on :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts