• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

UnfaithfulServant

Silence, my brother...
I currently have an Assasin-Archer, Bosmer that's at level twenty one.

Should I start over or just create a new game? The last time I made a new game, my level forty one Imperial was lost (or died from poisoning as I put in his biography).

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
You've only just begun! Did you race through all the main quests?

Pete

Sounds like your problem may be your play style. Break out of the mold and stop using the same attacks, etc.. over and over.

The man

I am the man. I am everything...
If you dont like the character then ... yeah sure start over. This time just be sure what KIND of character you wanna make. Because your character is still pretty young

Sahdira

Perhaps Sahdira can be more helpful if you were to be less vague. There is a reason for this abandonment, yes?

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I say yes, but then again, I'm the guy that restarted because I forgot to grab Miraak's gear after I killed him (even though I never use it) and then restarted again because I accidentally put a perk point in two-handed before I acquired Waking Dreams, so maybe don't listen to me...

I start over on a weekly basis, sometimes daily. I started over for reasons like:
*Accidentally becoming a vampire and couldn't be bothered getting cured from Fallion.

*Putting a SINGLE perk in the wrong place before getting waking dreams.

*Getting annoyed for picking up an Unusual Gem and not being able to drop it.

*Being stuck with the Strange Amulet because I didn't complete Blood on the Ice correctly, even though I didn't even want the Necromancers Amulet.

* Finding Adrianne Avenicci dead.

* The game froze right near the end o Bleakfalls Barrow.

* I chose the wrong sex.

* My spouse died.

* I accidentally followed the Imperials out of Helgen. Not major I know but still.

* Got bored of being a Nord.

* Because I was not a Nord.

* Decided to play a Beast race.

I could go on forever.....

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

TJ0331

Nords forever
I start over on a weekly basis, sometimes daily. I started over for reasons like:
*Accidentally becoming a vampire and couldn't be bothered getting cured from Fallion.

*Putting a SINGLE perk in the wrong place before getting waking dreams.

*Getting annoyed for picking up an Unusual Gem and not being able to drop it.

*Being stuck with the Strange Amulet because I didn't complete Blood on the Ice correctly, even though I didn't even want the Necromancers Amulet.

* Finding Adrianne Avenicci dead.

* The game froze right near the end o Bleakfalls Barrow.

* I chose the wrong sex.

* My spouse died.

* I accidentally followed the Imperials out of Helgen. Not major I know but still.

* Got bored of being a Nord.

* Because I was not a Nord.

* Decided to play a Beast race.

I could go on forever.....

Wow sounds just like me. Mine isnt usually mistake based it more of hmmm.... I get an idea in my head of a cool build and just have to make it. Then the next day and the next day or two. I have made so many characters and probably will continue. Like tonight I made a telvanni wizard but probably will abandon it withing a day or two. Ps I do have a main character which will always be my favorite but experimenting is fun.

machine1k

I've been playing Sky rim for-like-ever it seems now and this is the first time I've heard of the walking dreams. What is it?

As for starting over, I say do it or you might get bored faster down the road.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been playing Sky rim for-like-ever it seems now and this is the first time I've heard of the walking dreams. What is it?

As for starting over, I say do it or you might get bored faster down the road.

SPOILERS:!!!!
For Dragonborn!!!

Waking Dreams is the name of a Black Book, created by Hermeous Mora. If someone reads one of these books then they are transported to a plane of Oblivion known as Apocrypha. At the end of the Dragonborn expansion, our hero fights Miraak, after defeating him our hero gains the ability to return the perks in any skill, without lowering the level of said skill. These perks can be spent just like any other gained through leveling up. To do this, you must re-read Waking Dreams.

machine1k

Hah! I forgot about that..done did I just forgot I did it. Thanks for the quick reply though. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts